Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Scouse filth...dey do dat doh, don dey doh.
As a Manc, I am fully entitled to ridicule their antics as I know only too well, their penchant to drive down the M62 or East lancs to go 'On d Rob' in affluent (cos we have jobs) Manchester.
Filthy skip divers.

I was going to say that it’s unfair to stereotype everyone on the basis of a minority, and that every city has its underclass, even if these idiots take it to new, unthinking and repulsive levels. However, after reading the reports I’m feeling a tad belligerent and happy to go along with the crowd on this one.

It therefore goes without saying that I’m utterly disgusted in myself and it’s about time I got a haircut and a job. Not that the likes of me ever will, mind. Oh no. Instead I’ll probably just watch telly all day and bother hospitals until the next self-pitying bandwagon comes along. I’m utterly sick of scum like me and I should be rounded up and melted. Even that’s too good for me if you ask me.

[Really though, these people are self-righteous gits who don’t care a fig about anyone else’s suffering as long as they can fool themselves into thinking they are always in the right and anyone in authority or with actual expertise is always in the wrong. Thick, unthinking gobby gits. The lot of them.]

What's not often mentioned is that they are being funded and encouraged by the Christian Legal Centre who shit stir on a regular basis

"This week, at the latest Court of Appeal hearing, the family were represented by barrister Paul Diamond, standing counsel to the Christian Legal Centre (CLC).

The group - part of religious freedom campaigning organisation Christian Concern - provide legal assistance to Christians who believe their religious freedoms are being infringed."
Scousers don't need any 'encouragement' to 'fight d man'.

Scouse filth...dey do dat doh, don dey doh.
As a Manc, I am fully entitled to ridicule their antics as I know only too well, their penchant to drive down the M62 or East lancs to go 'On d Rob' in affluent (cos we have jobs) Manchester.
Filthy skip divers.
Just so you know there's a couple of religious nutjobs from the states there. Thats proper grief tourism there.

I am supposed to be meeting family for lunch tomorrow up the road at the Navigator. I hope they are still blocking the road meaning I miss the get together and having to spend time with the cünt in laws.

scouse scum.JPG

Perhaps if they had a job or were at least looking for one?
This sort of shit is disgusting but entirely predictable.

Water cannon with PAVA spray mixed in would sort those bastards right out. Oh yeah, mix it with SmartWater so they can be traced later and further dealt with. Storming a hospital? Utterly disgraceful.

Those of you with fb, if you search alder hey. Videos from a bus are available showing the idiots blocking the road.
Daily mail has some too.

Don't knock Welsh inbreeds, look what happens when they mate with the English you end up with Scousers
You've been to Rhyl then!