Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Hmm, if fitted with a ball gag (or their mouths are otherwise put to use) in order to stop the f*** awful accents SOME of them have.

I have commented more than once on this site that my comment of “the scouse accent is why ball gags were invented“ may be the reason why none of my delightful co-workers in the office in Liverpool have chosen to be a ‘special’ friend.

My comment that a number of those who were quietly mocking a blind lass were a “bunch of heartless, shrieking harpies“ might not have helped either.

Ball gags are also useful if your MILF has children, saves having to wait for them to go to sleep as they can't hear the noise then (Erm allegedly...)

robotnik

Old-Salt
Not content with mugging old women, the scouse cünts are now stabbing kids at birthday parties:

Or to put it another way "Scouse kid stabbed at sister's birthday party". But hang on, this means the victim is a Scouser too. Which by your reckoning must include him in the million or more cnuts from that area. And of course we all know how reliable The Sun is at reporting anything connected to Liverpool, where decades after Hillsborough its readership can be counted on the fingers of a decaying leper's hands. If it wouldn't overtax your working brain cell, try imagining your posting with the word "Scouse" replaced by, say, Jewish, or Black. Then stand in front of a mirror, look yourself in the eye, and repeat slowly the word "Racist". Permission granted to stop when you feel even a modest sense of shame sinking in at exploiting the stabbing of a child in order to express your mindless prejudices.

Or to put it another way "Scouse kid stabbed at sister's birthday party". But hang on, this means the victim is a Scouser too. Which by your reckoning must include him in the million or more cnuts from that area. And of course we all know how reliable The Sun is at reporting anything connected to Liverpool, where decades after Hillsborough its readership can be counted on the fingers of a decaying leper's hands. If it wouldn't overtax your working brain cell, try imagining your posting with the word "Scouse" replaced by, say, Jewish, or Black. Then stand in front of a mirror, look yourself in the eye, and repeat slowly the word "Racist". Permission granted to stop when you feel even a modest sense of shame sinking in at exploiting the stabbing of a child in order to express your mindless prejudices.
Scousers, ever the ******* victim.

With Blacks it's take the knee, to show support for Scousers do you have to take the hubcap?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Hmm, if fitted with a ball gag (or their mouths are otherwise put to use) in order to stop the f*** awful accents SOME of them have.

I have commented more than once on this site that my comment of “the scouse accent is why ball gags were invented“ may be the reason why none of my delightful co-workers in the office in Liverpool have chosen to be a ‘special’ friend.

My comment that a number of those who were quietly mocking a blind lass were a “bunch of heartless, shrieking harpies“ might not have helped either.
We had a reasonably fit Scouse wren on one of the ships I served on.

She was full blown gobby Scouse with a slight lisp to top it off.

Quite hilariously she was a comms rating. Her job was to talk clearly to people over the radio.

I fondly recall sitting in the Ops room with her once while she was trying to talk to some American fighter planes nearby.

After the 5th or 6th “Say again over” from the yank jet jockeys she just said “well **** yas then” and walked off for a wet.

Not content with mugging old women, the scouse cünts are now stabbing kids at birthday parties:

WTF were the adults doing, because any kids birthday party I've been at the adults would have been mob handed all over them before they got near any of the kids?

We had a reasonably fit Scouse wren on one of the ships I served on.

She was full blown gobby Scouse with a slight lisp to top it off.

Quite hilariously she was a comms rating. Her job was to talk clearly to people over the radio.

I fondly recall sitting in the Ops room with her once while she was trying to talk to some American fighter planes nearby.

After the 5th or 6th “Say again over” from the yank jet jockeys she just said “well **** yas then” and walked off for a wet.
In one unit I worked with a fellow scouser called foxy. Been in a few years and a great bloke, but sometimes a near impenetrable Scouse accent. On more than one occasion I was called upon to translate when he got a bit excited and even I couldn’t manage it.

He was also colour blind - came into the office one day to show off the new suit he had bought. Thought it was a lovely item but it was lime green or something like that (I was on tour at the time and told when I got back). He was immediately given a lift back to Darlo to confront the salesman and have a little chat with a few of our lads present.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
WTF were the adults doing, because any kids birthday party I've been at the adults would have been mob handed all over them before they got near any of the kids?

I must have been to different kid's party.
In my experience, there's usually 1 idiot* spammed to keep the kids entertained in the garden with bouncy castle, football, trampoline etc, while the rest of the adults sit inside drinking tea.

*Apparently my allotted role.

Dread

LE
Sounds like you're just annoyed that the rest of the UK views the stabbing of a child by an adult at a children's party as an abomination.

Unlike Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese, West Indians and Africans, scousers aren't a race. Nor are they a religion (unless "whining about everything and stealing everything within reach" counts).

They are a genetic malfunction, fit only for fertilizer in times of peace, and minefield clearance in times of war.

Thus to pour opprobrium upon them is neither racism nor bigotry, but instead is perfectly normal and understandable behaviour.

I must have been to different kid's party.
In my experience, there's usually 1 idiot* spammed to keep the kids entertained in the garden with bouncy castle, football, trampoline etc, while the rest of the adults sit inside drinking tea.

*Apparently my allotted role.
Whne I was a Kid 3 of my "uncles" were police sergeants, my dad played for Jordanhill, his best mate was a PE teacher and rugby player, other team mates would attend, all the men would be in the garden supervising (drinking beer or cider and burning things), when the women hung about inside. As a grown up replace police and rugby players, with bikers and/or martial artists* (one or two of whom were also cops).

*My mate's kid's 8th, one Kung Fu guy is in the back garden effin about with not one but two sets of nunchucks, "no one is going to get past me with these", at which point a Tae Kwon Do guy had had enough and cracked him over the head with a wooden clothes pole.

Who mentioned Hillsborough? But seeing as you have, I heard a different perspective of what happened that day from someone who was actually there. Brian Clough, the manager of the other team playing there that day. And he was saying it was the Liverpool supporters fault too.

this is one interview he did

Ironic that it's in the Sun, the sale of which will result in your corner shop being petrol bombed by the untermensch.

"Racist"????

You silly bin dipping cvnt.

If there was a god the M62 would be 200 miles longer to keep you fvckers even further away from we civilised Mancunian neighbours.

Chef

LE

Latest Threads