Scousers - can they sink any lower?

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Mix a perpetual sense of grievance, with not enough to do in the day, throw in a sick baby and this is what you get - people trying to storm a children's hospital.

If that does not affirm the opinion that Liverpool is the most morally depraved city in the UK I don't know what will.

Alfie Evans supporters storm Alder Hey hospital and block road after dad accuses doctors of murdering tot

View attachment 332003
Strange to see Scousers running into a no smoking and no alcohol area surely ?

I suppose it depends on how many times the pilot wants to stop for fuel.
its probably being topped up with red diesel as we speak by some bloke in a white transit van

One also asks about their 'habits'.
Would not surprise me if the poor mite's problems stem from some chemical influence at the time of conception, first trimester.
The baby was born without issues. They started when he was approx. six months old, from memory. I don't believe there's any suspicion that it was caused by his parents' lifestyle and what he has is so rare it might actually be a whole new disease/problem/syndrome/whatever and end up being named after him.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
The baby was born without issues. They started when he was approx. six months old, from memory. I don't believe there's any suspicion that it was caused by his parents' lifestyle and what he has is so rare it might actually be a whole new disease/problem/syndrome/whatever and end up being named after him.
Often new conditions are named after the Doctor who discovered them, not the media, can you imagine, Aflie Brassica encephalopathy.

As a scouser I’m rather ashamed at these gobshites.
I live just outside Liverpool now, but Work in the city centre.
People are being very careful what they say as there seems to be a small but vocal minority willing to issue threats and shout down any reasonable voice.

This smacks of the sort of retards who don the tin foil, scream at chemtrails and comment on anti-vaccine sites.
Ably assisted by a gang of morons and the backing of religious retards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs
Often new conditions are named after the Doctor who discovered them, not the media, can you imagine, Aflie Brassica encephalopathy.
There is a Local Council owned establishment which on a daily basis caters for the "challenged". Some of my colleagues are requied to visit the place and carry out certain maintainance tasks. Some of them refer to the building as the "Spud House". Not me , naturally.