Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scousers - can they sink any lower?

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Am I missing something in Yossers and Loggos portrayal of scousers.
They just played the parts and words given to them by the script.
Written by Alan Bleasedale a scouser, so any negative attributes given to scousers in the play were put there by a scouser, so it matters not they were played by Mancs, Martians or Muppets.
I've met Bleasdale. He's a cnut who wants to be a professional scouser.
He's really a pretend scouser, lived almost all his life outside the city including scumbag central Widnes.
Did I mention that he's a cnut?

This would have been when the town/city of Liverpool was part of a county, so that’s a reasonable part of the town to be conscripted under the banner of the town. Especially as lots would be called in to maritime use. Anyone nearby would be Lancashire/Cheshires.
My Grandma always wrote to her rellies “Liverpool, Lancashire” into the 1950s, I think.
Great Grandfather was Alderman of Lancashire County way back when.
His 'patch' was from the River Dee to Barrow in Furness.

( Still got the drawings and plans for that straight road he proposed that connects the Mancs to Civilization)

@CAARPS ..Crosby, Lancashire on mine.

Great Grandfather was Alderman of Lancashire County way back when.
His 'patch' was from the River Dee to Barrow in Furness.

( Still got the drawings and plans for that straight road he proposed that connects the Mancs to Civilization)

@CAARPS ..Crosby, Lancashire on mine.
And also frantic border-drawing to get Greater Manchester away/closer. Mainly away.

I annoy constabulary when doing statements by using the County of my birth Lancashire.
Older ones don't even blink, but they are getting rarer.
Younger ones get the does not compute look and try to point out St.Helens is in Merseyside.
I say my birth certificate says different.

Latest Threads