Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scousers - can they sink any lower?

More of that wonderful scouse sense of fun and high jinks
I seem to remember one of the Scousers on here (probably mrshanklyboots) spewing hatred toward Cilla Black on the basis that she made something with her life, wasn't a victim and didnt support Labour.

Probably an anti tory rant.

You moronic cretin, They both earned their corn, irrespective who was in power.Read the show business history of the both of them.You don't have to like them to appreciate the hard work they both put into their fame and fortune. You monumental prick!

You bellend.

Ken and Cilla loved the tories, it allowed them to be rich.
You moronic cretin, They both earned their corn, irrespective who was in power.Read the show business history of the both of them.You don't have to like them to appreciate the hard work they both put into their fame and fortune. You monumental prick!
Hard work doesn't necessarily make you rich. Having a government that doesn't have a top tax rate of 83% does help though.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Hard work doesn't necessarily make you rich. Having a government that doesn't have a top tax rate of 83% does help though.
You’re right but It is generally true that rich people work hard. They may also play hard which sometimes confuses onlookers.

Of course it helps if you are born with advantages but kids who go to Eton or Harrow are made to work harder than most of us.

I often see people complaining about MPs and other politicians. Very few of us would be prepared to work as hard as the majority of MPs and other senior politicians do especially for the relatively low pay they get.

If you’re born in a sink estate in scum land it’s much harder to break out but it can be done. Those who wail should reflect that if you’re born in parts of Africa or Asia you’re starting point is even shitter and you’re opportunity to break out honestly is nil.

RTU'd

Old-Salt
Youths in the hood going upmarket shopping.
1603961732345.png

Is testing for a whole city of people with single-helix DNA faster of slower?

Fat Joe is once again blaming Boris for everything despite the fact a short while ago the fat **** was claiming scousers are victims because of restrictions placed on them.

Naturally the scousers are lapping it up.

I often see people complaining about MPs and other politicians. Very few of us would be prepared to work as hard as the majority of MPs and other senior politicians do especially for the relatively low pay they get.

I know, one only has to look at Dianne Abbott and wonder how they cope, and with such low pay they can rarely even afford a cheeky Mojito from M&S

I hope everyone takes as many as they can, and go back for more as many as 5hey can repeatedly, as long as it’s other people’s tax that is paying for it all.

Go Liverpool, see how many you can get, it’s free ^~

Fat Joe is once again blaming Boris for everything despite the fact a short while ago the fat **** was claiming scousers are victims because of restrictions placed on them.

Naturally the scousers are lapping it up.
Having read the article, Fat Joe and his cronies asked for these tests to happen. I would rather they did door-to-door testing, saving me having to leave my temporary abode. Obviously will post my results here

I wonder if there will be a black market in positive test swabs due to the £500 support payment you can apply for if you have it?

Youths in the hood going upmarket shopping.
View attachment 516010

Any reason for a pic from the 2011 riots?

Its all the fault of Boris that covid infections are so high in Liverpool

But lets all go to restaurants