Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scousers - can they sink any lower?

I f*cking love it, more time off on government subsidies with the added bonus of upsetting everyone else.

I may have f*cking big BBQ this weekend, with as many different people as possible, to celebrate.

Cheers ^~

you mean more time off for scousers shagging their sisters?

I thought Wrexham was part of Liverpool, or is Liverpool part of Wrexham:???:

How do you accurately measure/differentiate the boundaries of a cesspool?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
That F*cking cow Thatcher making it rain on my BBQ. I hope she continues to rot in hell ^~
Now then no need to talk like that about dear Maggie, she loved us coppers, God bless her.

In response to the original question, the answer is yes. When ever you think they can’t get worse the lovable Scouse rogues can always sink lower. Attacking the police last night was a particularly nice touch.

Coronavirus: Liverpool crowds 'shame our city'

A huge chunk of that crowd was students according to my mate a copper who was there.
He's a Manc and hates Scousers (despite marrying one) so I am inclined to take his word.

you mean more time off shagging your sisters?

Don’t forget my mum auntie and gran, god rest her rotten fetid corpse, proper gang bang in my house ^~

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Don’t forget my mum auntie and gran, god rest her rotten fetid corpse, proper gang bang in my house ^~
I’ll bring a bottle of pop and some Aldi burgers.

A huge chunk of that crowd was students according to my mate a copper who was there.
A huge chunk of those that were there? according to my mate who is a copper suggests a different narrative.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
She loved us soldiers as well, apparently, especially after we (well not me, I was 16) bailed her out the sh*t in 82 ^~
I remember it well, stuck at Cavalry Barracks in stinking Hounslow when the Scots and Welsh Guards went for a jolly.*

*Looking back and how it went for some of the lads I now fecking love Hounslow.

you mean more time off for scousers shagging their sisters?
Don't judge everyone by your own lamentable standards.

FB_IMG_1602883651268.jpg

Look at the railings! That's Cheshire that is.

I take it the fact the Batman is filming in Liverpool has passed you by.

How do you accurately measure/differentiate the boundaries of a cesspool?

Which cesspool are you talking about, Wrexham or Liverpool?

Euclid

War Hero
I’m sure something similar has been posted before but hey ho.

What Liverpool really needs is a 200ft statue of Maggie that booms out every 30 mins ‘get back in your houses you whinging, thieving Scouse gits’ and the following posted on 60ft bill boards across the city.

Attachments

• 22914D15-23E3-435D-B89C-F450135158A5.jpeg
    22914D15-23E3-435D-B89C-F450135158A5.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 13FF884B-2C72-4768-87A2-2F078EBF27FA.jpeg
    13FF884B-2C72-4768-87A2-2F078EBF27FA.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 29
F13A8977-3528-404D-8332-E88EF0121AF7.jpeg

crying like the benefits cheats they are!

VVD? Whats that?

Latest Threads