Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scousers - can they sink any lower?

They're claiming it was all the students thinking that the rules don't apply to them and thus not actually actual Liverpudlians.

Have you noticed how it is always someone else's fault?

Shocking - yet Local Authorities continue to accommodate these feckless families. They will trash a neighbourhood, then be moved on and rehoused elsewhere, because “it’s their human rights ain’t it”?
Until they are refused (taxpayer funded, ie, free) accommodation, they will continue to be a blight on the towns and cities unfortunate to have them in their midst. Name and shame the bastards.
There should be various tiers of social housing.

Tier 1: A unit within a large scale housing block, nothing but the basics required for life.
Tier 2: Something a bit nicer, perhaps with a balcony and some outdoor communal space.
Tier 3: Front and back with a nice bit of green space to call your own.

Antisocial behaviour sees you down the lowest tier, good behaviour gets you moved up. We just need a way to track it, like some sort of social credit score or something...

NSP

LE
Have you noticed how it is always someone else's fault?
Yes.

Congratulations on your latest seat on the naughty step. Who did you upset this time...?

You are sooooo unwoke.

It's 'Joe-with-underlying-health-conditions'

Albeit a lot of them

He must have health conditions, he can't work and has a ( benefit paid ) carer

At least some sense of humour in the 'puddle.

Wirral-pub-renames-itself-The-Three-Bellends-complete-with-sign-featuring-Johnson-Hancock-and-...jpg

(Picture: Getty/AFP)

Last edited:

theinventor

Old-Salt
There should be various tiers of social housing.

Tier 1: A unit within a large scale housing block, nothing but the basics required for life.
Tier 2: Something a bit nicer, perhaps with a balcony and some outdoor communal space.
Tier 3: Front and back with a nice bit of green space to call your own.

Antisocial behaviour sees you down the lowest tier, good behaviour gets you moved up. We just need a way to track it, like some sort of social credit score or something...
China's ahead of us on this one... The complicated truth about China's social credit system

NSP

LE
At least some sense of humour in the 'puddle.

James Atherton. Late 18th/early 19th century merchant: check. In Liverpool: check. Imminent firebombing by BLM on the assumption the pubs namesake made his coin from slavery on the back of this publicity: probably.

There's nothing in his bio to suggest he profited from slavery - at least directly.

I f*cking love it, more time off on government subsidies with the added bonus of upsetting everyone else.

I may have f*cking big BBQ this weekend, with as many different people as possible, to celebrate.

Cheers ^~

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I f*cking love it, more time off on government subsidies with the added bonus of upsetting everyone else.

I may have f*cking big BBQ this weekend, with as many different people as possible, to celebrate.

Cheers ^~
It’s going to be pissing it down.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Let’s give Liverpool to Wales then make Wales independent. Problem sorted.
I thought Wrexham was part of Liverpool, or is Liverpool part of Wrexham:???:

Latest Threads