Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Can you give us a clue, we needs to know why the lowlife is reporting lowlife

The story has disappeared. It was about tenants who totally trashed a property they were renting and left all sorts of rubbish both in and outside the property. It was like something out of a third world slum.

Maybe not so unusual for Liverpool?.

Edit,

Stacker 1 has the story below.

Well done, that man!.

Last edited:

BigT

LE
The story has disappeared. It was about tenants who totally trashed a property they were renting and left all sorts of rubbish both in and outside the property. It was like something out of a third world slum.

Maybe not so unusual for Liverpool?.

Edit,

Stacker 1 has the story below.

Well done, that man!.

My mate has several properties off Smithdown road in Wavertree that he rents to students you wouldn't believe the state they leave them in when they graduate and head back down south, apparently girls are the worst.

Euclid

War Hero
At last a Covid counter measure we can all get behind - locking scousers in on Merseyside. A collective sigh of relief from the residents of North Wales, Cheshire and Lancashire.

Cyberhacker

Old-Salt
At last a Covid counter measure we can all get behind - locking scousers in on Merseyside. A collective sigh of relief from the residents of North Wales, Cheshire and Lancashire.
I have friends (yes, I know, well done) on The Wirral who are mightily dischuffed about being lumped in with the rest of Scouse-land :cool:

Typical scouse housing

Shocking - yet Local Authorities continue to accommodate these feckless families. They will trash a neighbourhood, then be moved on and rehoused elsewhere, because “it’s their human rights ain’t it”?
Until they are refused (taxpayer funded, ie, free) accommodation, they will continue to be a blight on the towns and cities unfortunate to have them in their midst. Name and shame the bastards.

Euclid

War Hero
Shocking - yet Local Authorities continue to accommodate these feckless families. They will trash a neighbourhood, then be moved on and rehoused elsewhere, because “it’s their human rights ain’t it”?
Until they are refused (taxpayer funded, ie, free) accommodation, they will continue to be a blight on the towns and cities unfortunate to have them in their midst. Name and shame the bastards.
Styled on the Ballymurphy or Divis c1984.

Unfortunately, non-scousers (ie humans) like myself have the misfortune to reside in murkeyside. I am needing to leave this conubation around the Remembrance weekend so can pay my respects.

Styled on the Ballymurphy or Divis c1984.
I was never in the cities, but I remember the old sweats talking about nappies (full), tampons, all kinds of stuff getting hoyed over the side. Generally, but not always, when a patrol was kicking about. As an old school mate, now retired from GMP told me, "it's the people that make an area a sh****le".

This supposed lockdown won't faze the feckers one bit. They'll still gather in large groups cos they are scousers and the whole world owes them a living. Get them travelling to Heysel for a holiday. :cool:

Unfortunately, non-scousers (ie humans) like myself have the misfortune to reside in murkeyside. I am needing to leave this conubation around the Remembrance weekend so can pay my respects.
You won't be able to leave this 'Conubation',whatever that is, for at least a month. Rejoice!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You won't be able to leave this 'Conubation',whatever that is, for at least a month. Rejoice!
Will there be any compensation?

Ned_Seagoon

War Hero
In response to the original question, the answer is yes. When ever you think they can’t get worse the lovable Scouse rogues can always sink lower. Attacking the police last night was a particularly nice touch.

Coronavirus: Liverpool crowds 'shame our city'
I have, for many reasons, a great affinity for Liverpool. However the majority are consistently let down by a not insignificant minority. Every one of those who partied last night should be identified and told in no uncertain terms that they will be at the very back of the queue should they have the misfortune to fall ill as a result of their stupidity.

In response to the original question, the answer is yes. When ever you think they can’t get worse the lovable Scouse rogues can always sink lower. Attacking the police last night was a particularly nice touch.

I cant believe Fat Joe is saying they shame the city, as if it is something new.

It wouldnet be so bad but the fat **** has been blaming the government for everything covid related, when the evidence suggests that Scousers are fuckwits spreading the disease among themselves.

I cant believe Fat Joe is saying they shame the city, as if it is something new.
You are sooooo unwoke.

It's 'Joe-with-underlying-health-conditions'

Albeit a lot of them

NSP

LE

They're claiming it was all the students thinking that the rules don't apply to them and thus not actually actual Liverpudlians.

Latest Threads