Scousers - can they sink any lower?

@Ryder02 Please accept my most grovelling apologies
re. Armed Forces day...

As for your other observation, regarding the
Echo comments, they're bang on.....
One of those arrested and charged,is indeed a 'Wool' (a priviledged one at that) who has caused his parents significant embarrassment in the past.
I would rather not list his indiscretions for obvious reasons, however the one thing I can catagorically state is
He's not a football fan , nevermind a Scouser.
My phone is going bonkers with the news of his D#ckheadedness....
He, his Parents and Grandparents are as far from stereotypical Bindipping, benefit scroungers as you could imagine...

Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

I'm certain Custodial 'short sharp shocks' would have an instantly sobering effect in certain cases.
D' y think the time is ripe for The Courts to make an example of someone breaching Covid regulations/public order/criminal damage laws?
Being a White (very) privileged yob, is the perfect candidate, I would have thought.
The one with the firework may we’ll be a ‘wool’.

But I would be willing to guess that the majority of those present (and cheering him on) were not.

I would guess that he thinks himself as an LFC fan - even if you are making excuses for him, and others I know are whining the same excuse and complaining that none of those involved are ‘proper’ fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 Kelsall Street represents to most, the great city of Liverpool.
This address better represents most of the inhabitants - although the title of the organisation doesn't reflect their aspirations.

20 Williamson Square
Liverpool
Merseyside
United Kingdom
L1 1PW

Oops

War Hero
The one with the firework may we’ll be a ‘wool’.

But I would be willing to guess that the majority of those present (and cheering him on) were not.

I would guess that he thinks himself as an LFC fan - even if you are making excuses for him, and others I know are whining the same excuse and complaining that none of those involved are ‘proper’ fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I NO WAY am making excuses for the Lump.
Just the opposite, in fact..
HE HAS NO EXCUSE FOR NOT KNOWING BETTER...
I'm being very very careful what I post, I'd hate for anything that was posted online could prejudice any investigation into the arson attack and subsequent damages on the Liver Building.
Should anyone be found guilty of any offence, I hope the presiding Judge is minded to make an example of said individual.
Yup, those cheering on, and generally acting similarly to those on Formby/ Ainsdale beach for the last few days are d*ckheads,acting in a dangerous and anarchic manner.
I wonder how much influence a fortnights worth of TV pictures showing Southern 'largely peaceful' vandalism has had on the physce of the bored and rebellious?
Coppers kneeling in the face of aggressors has left an impression on my middle aged, Law abiding, addled brain that'll take some erasing....
To a spaced out ket hed , it's an invitation to party.
Anyway with this weather , they'll be back inside on their Xboxes, sexting or whatever they do to pass the time nowadays.
From TV broadcasts today, it seems nice weather 'darn sarf' again, this wind and rain will dampen spirits till next heatwave...
( Probably 2025!)

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
If I go out it's somewhere nice, like Manchester.
Now THAT made me laugh, although I imagine that was the intended outcome from what I can only assume was a tongue firmly in cheek remark :)

Before relocating to the better end of the M62, I spent five years living and working in Manchester. What an utterly depressing shithole. Salford was even worse.

Euclid

War Hero
With many glory hunters switching allegiance to Liverpool from those other one title wonders, Blackburn and Leicester, as a public service I would suggest the following preparatory reading. It will help them fit right in with their new club.
6DC7BBFB-C83E-4191-BBBF-6D9B19033823.jpeg

Yeah people dying due to the stupidity of Liverpool fans is hilarious.
Hush, they don’t talk about that anymore JFT96, it only Liverpool fans whose lives matter!

With many glory hunters switching allegiance to Liverpool from those other one title wonders, Blackburn and Leicester, as a public service I would suggest the following preparatory reading. It will help them fit right in with their new club.
View attachment 485778
Supported Liverpool all my life, and never been unemployed, what are these benefits you talk about?

Waited all his life to see Liverpool win the title

Gets stabbed to death a few hours later.

Not sure if this is an outrage for BLM as the alleged stabber is not white.

Spot on, finally ^~
So pushing in one stadium gets a public inquiry, the other doesn’t matter?
Oh and your lot got the rest of england locked out of European football. I bet there is a brick from the wall in your trophy cabine.

So pushing in one stadium gets a public inquiry, the other doesn’t matter?
Oh and your lot got the rest of england locked out of European football. I bet there is a brick from the wall in your trophy cabine.
Bingo, I go on Ops and kill babies as well ^~

Latest Threads