• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Given that the term "Unlawful Assembly" was abolished in 1986,what are these people guilty of now?
Cruel and unusual treatment of a chromosome?

Because, at the time, that was the decision of a jury in a court of law. Those decisions have been overturned. I understand that.

You can't tell the difference because you're a wool. And therefore can safely be laughed at.
At a certain point in time those thieving scouse ******* were to blame for Hillsborough but you used to whine about that as well.

What is the difference? They are exactly the same bottom feeders except for the colour of their shirts.

At a certain point in time those thieving scouse ******* were to blame for Hillsborough but you used to whine about that as well.

What is the difference? They are exactly the same bottom feeder except for the colour of their shirts.
Well, once again, those Hillsborough decisions were overturned. Something you don't seem to understand.

And yet, still, despite their absolute idiocy, managing to get you all frothy. You feel inferior. I can't help that you're a wool.

There is no doubt that Manchester is the most unwelcoming place in the UK and is full of miserable people.
I'd be ******* miserable if I lived that close to Liverpool.

Well, once again, those Hillsborough decisions were overturned. Something you don't seem to understand.

And yet, still, despite their absolute idiocy, managing to get you all frothy. You feel inferior. I can't help that you're a wool.
But at the time you agree that the scousers were to blame?

Again you seem to think I get angry over the buffonery of scousers.

Keep abusing the hospital staff with the rest of the mutants.

Judging by the amount of polyester worn, "Being a fire hazard" is the best bet for a successful prosecution.
Whilst they're all in a large gathering, jostling and rubbing against each other, it would be better for the nation to hook them up to the national grid.

But at the time you agree that the scousers were to blame?

Again you seem to think I get angry over the buffonery of scousers.

Keep abusing the hospital staff with the rest of the mutants.
No, I never agreed. That's why I was a part of the HJC. You know, the one that won.

I don't think you're angry, I think your inferiority complex just makes you confused so you lash out. It's ok.

Once again, I hold no truck with anything the parents or their "army" are doing. You're a wool, ergo easily confused.

Given that the term "Unlawful Assembly" was abolished in 1986,what are these people guilty of now?

Obstructing the highway to start.

Section 137 of the Highways Act 1980

137:-

(1) If a person, without lawful authority or excuse, in any way wilfully obstructs the free passage along a highway he is guilty of an offence
--------

Various public order offences

using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour causing fear of or provoking violence - section 4 of the Act;
using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour intending to and causing harassment, alarm or distress - section 4A of the Act;
using threatening, abusive words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress - section 5 of the Act;

--------------

More than 12 so they're rioters.

Riot
Under section 1 of the Act, it must be proved that:

twelve or more persons;
present together;
used or threatened unlawful violence (all charged must use);
for a common purpose; and that
the conduct of them (taken together);
was such as to cause;
a person of reasonable firmness;
present at the scene;
to fear for his personal safety..

-----------
Wearing a loud shirt in a built up area during the hours of darkness" stepping on the cracks in the pavement & being in possession of an offensive wife. Could also be thrown at some them.

C'mon they haven't even released their charity Ferry Cross the Mersey single yet, at least allow them to cash in on their grief proper scouse style
What's the betting on a "silence" at the match this evening?

Truth be told there's all sorts they could do under the Public Order act.

I think this is down to which is the worst visual. That gang of twàts acting like they are or the Police nicking young mums who were just "trying to save the poor ickle baby".

I dunno. The vast majority of all Scousers are horrified by these cheesers, but I genuinely think the Dad has a lot of the blame to carry. He's been inflammatory on social media, hasn't told them to behave and appears to be in love with a TV camera.

Not excusing the pricks outside Alder Hey either. I love that hozzy, saved my life as a newborn.

There is no doubt that Manchester is the most unwelcoming place in the UK and is full of miserable people.
Righto.....thanks for that assessment.
The people of Manchester will be gutted....probably.

As much as I love taking the piss out of scousers and their grief whoring, can we spare a thought for the family at this time?

I’ve just got out of bed and kissed my son (only a few months older) on his forehead knowing that I’ll be able to do the same again tomorrow night.

The Evans family won’t have that luxury.
Give them a shout on FB. They've probably got loads of old clothes, trainers and stuff you could have. Maybe a cot as well, only one careful owner.

No, I never agreed. That's why I was a part of the HJC. You know, the one that won.

I don't think you're angry, I think your inferiority complex just makes you confused so you lash out. It's ok.

Once again, I hold no truck with anything the parents or their "army" are doing. You're a wool, ergo easily confused.

It doesnt matter if you agreed or not, the law said they were to blame, just like Blackman and Evans.

I was trying to think who could possibly be inferior to Scousers, its borderline debatable if the French and Welsh are.

I reckon you are there now, stealing the hospital WIFI, Scousers love the opportunity to be outraged.