Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Oops

War Hero
@Rod924
I got the Huyton joke, just my piss poor attempt at Yoomer!

Feckin Golfers thread now...

I'm not one, just built a chunk of my house out of the service I provided to em. ( a RBGC member Divorce Court Judge took it away again, cnut)
I covered every inch of every fairway from The Hesketh to West Lancs. for years.
Birkdale has the space, and the Snob value (uncle got to Capt. total w*nker, suited each other down to the ground)
Hillside a lot prettier and just as testing, as you point out, full of footballers though, Hansen doesn't like prodding around in blobs of foam looking for his ball, he takes it ever so seriously!
S&A seemed more reserved and were certainly cautious with their money.
Formby and F Ladies, well the courses didn't exactly get battered, Formby picture postcard on early summer mornings.
West Lancs the truest of the Links Courses, my job was extremely weather dependent, the Feckin wind would blow at 4am there, it caused me more headaches than the rest put together.
The founders of FH joined another local Club I was involved in the building of, for the insight. Cash wasn't a problem spending in the bar, the investors were very entrepreneurial , but I never unloaded a machine without getting paid first.
Eta.
Got the shock of my life one early morning, being overtaken by a red deer hind down a fairway on Formby Hall, the wildlife there usually involved two legged narcotic consultants, parked up the side roads onto the Moss, their Lords and Masters would just be unloading their clubs for a morning round, they never seemed to bother locking their cars, funny that!

Euclid

War Hero
Returning to the OP’s original question. I think we can safely conclude from the last 3000 posts that no matter how far scousers sink, there’s always another lovable little Scouse rogue who drag them down further still.

Last edited:
Returning to the OP’s original question. I think we can safely conclude from the last 3000 posts that no matter how far scousers sink, there’s always another lovable little Scouse rogue who drag them down further still.
ie The same as entire UK then.

I think we can safely conclude from the last 3000 posts that there are about 10 people on this site that have a massive inferiority complex about scousers and the awesomeness of all things Scouse ^~

I think we can safely conclude from the last 3000 posts that there are about 10 people on this site that have a massive inferiority complex about scousers and the awesomeness of all things Scouse ^~
Sometimes you just have rise above it,more to be pitied than laughed at.

How is Wiltshire? Locals complained about the resident scouser lowering the tone?
It's a thread about lowlifes and how low they will go, which is why 3000 posts of disliking scousers.

You are upset that outsiders actually live in Liverpool who don't see or hear anything positive (apart from HIV cases) about the place.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Do they live in Liverpool? :)

How is Wiltshire? Locals complained about the resident scouser lowering the tone?
It's a thread about lowlifes and how low they will go, which is why 3000 posts of disliking scousers.

You are upset that outsiders actually live in Liverpool who don't see or hear anything positive (apart from HIV cases) about the place.
And as if by magic up pops the most paranoid of the lot :)

"I think it was a Nimrod but I'm no expert."
Yup, you ain't.
I liked this sentence
A number of people contacted the ECHO to find out if there was any reason for the bizarre journey

Who the **** phones up a newspaper to ask about a plane flying around?

Latest Threads