• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Given that the term "Unlawful Assembly" was abolished in 1986,what are these people guilty of now?
Scouse Grief Whoring, section 8 public disorder, religious incitement and general nuisance act.

It reads:

A group of thick Northerners are not allowed to gather in the public to bother honest and employed humans going about their daily business with sole purpose of ramming their own grief, which is self believed to be of higher order than anyone else grief on account of their fachache subscribers.
Further more it goes on to say:

The worship of an innocent child who never made representation to that of a higher order shall not be used as a token of religious, self promotion or continued whoring with the intent of creating a level of 'celebrity' and a shrine to which they can maintain currency
Its all there, the last sentence, is the kicker:

The use of pigeon english to define your poor upbringing shall not be a reflection on English schooling, being a lazy, stabby, thieving scouse cnut who cannot talk or write properly is the result of you poor upbringing and your parents.
Its only lucky Alfie got out, if that sea of shite rampaging at the door of a hospital is anything to go by, he is blessed by god having missed that generation and poor excuse of parents.

Oaths and contracts, not anymore dearie.
A wild assumption maybe - and a good lawyer never asks a question they don't already know the answer to- but.....hasn't she signed a contract to look for at least 5 jobs a week and to send her kids to school? ;)

edit to add: I would hope she gets sent on a jobseekers course on how to write proper & speel innit (sic)

Yeah but I know I was right. The fact it annoys people like you is just a bonus.
Annoys me? I love laughing at you.

Lets not forget Blackman "unmurdered" somebody and Ched Evans "unraped" somebody after your last few whines.

Are you at the hospital now, intimidating anyone else who needs medical care?

Being scousers in a public place ?
Judging by the amount of polyester worn, "Being a fire hazard" is the best bet for a successful prosecution.

Yeah but I know I was right. The fact it annoys people like you is just a bonus.
So glad you're getting so much enjoyment out of trampling on the memory of all those flat, dead, ticketless scousers. Congratulations, the thing your City is best known for is getting compo for dying at an away match. Well done.

Annoys me? I love laughing at you.

Lets not forget Blackman "unmurdered" somebody and Ched Evans "unraped" somebody after your last few whines.

Are you at the hospital now, intimidating anyone else who needs medical care?
Blackman did his time for Manslaughter because he was a mental when he did it. Chedley, gawd bless him is an innocent man.

I happen to think they should all be killed with fire, but they're mainly evertonians so that's about standard for me. That's better than Wools though, who should be laughed at when not being ignored.

Judging by the amount of polyester worn, "Being a fire hazard" is the best bet for a successful prosecution.

So glad you're getting so much enjoyment out of trampling on the memory of all those flat, dead, ticketless scousers. Congratulations, the thing your City is best known for is getting compo for dying at an away match. Well done.
Bless you sir, thank you for your largesse. Wait til we nail some bizzies in court, six and seven figure settlements aots.

Blackman did his time for Manslaughter because he was a mental when he did it. Chedley, gawd bless him is an innocent man.

I happen to think they should all be killed with fire, but they're mainly evertonians so that's about standard for me. That's better than Wools though, who should be laughed at when not being ignored.

But you said Blackman was a murderer and Evans was a rapist, I remember you whining on about it.

I can't really tell the difference between Everton & Liverpool supporters, when it comes to stealing, lying, whining and jumping on any outrage wagon, they all look the same to me.

But you said Blackman was a murderer and Evans was a rapist, I remember you whining on about it.

I can't really tell the difference between Everton & Liverpool supporters, when it comes to stealing, lying, whining and jumping on any outrage wagon, they all look the same to me.
Because, at the time, that was the decision of a jury in a court of law. Those decisions have been overturned. I understand that.

You can't tell the difference because you're a wool. And therefore can safely be laughed at.