Scousers - can they sink any lower?

All in the reports:

Independent Panel. Even as far back as the initial Interim Report

And included in the official Government Statement

And covered in infinite detail on numerous threads on this site, such as:

Hillsborough Inquest

Hillsborough

Not many pictures, so may prove a touch challenging for some :)

I get it, how you all believed a pack of lies for years and it’s difficult for you all to believe that the police and press could do what they did. How could you all be so gullible?

But then again, seeing some of the drivel on here, not so hard to understand ^~
I cant see in the report where it says there were definitely no drunk and/or ticketless fans in the stadium

All in the reports:

Independent Panel. Even as far back as the initial Interim Report

And included in the official Government Statement

And covered in infinite detail on numerous threads on this site, such as:

Hillsborough Inquest

Hillsborough

Not many pictures, so may prove a touch challenging for some :)

I get it, how you all believed a pack of lies for years and it’s difficult for you all to believe that the police and press could do what they did. How could you all be so gullible?

But then again, seeing some of the drivel on here, not so hard to understand ^~
How about you answer my question - 1 or 2.

Been watching the Little Boy Blue serial about that little baby-killing POS Sean Mercer.
His parents should have gone down as well. I hope he is looking over one eye in jail.

Found this earlier.

LIVERPOOL MATH TEST

City of Liverpool High School Math Proficiency Exam:

Name:_____________________

Gang:_____________________

1. Sean Mercer has an AK47 with a 30 round clip. If he misses 6 out of 10 shots and shoots 13 times at each shooting, how many shootings can he attempt before he has to reload?

2. If Curtis Warren has 2 ounces of cocaine and he sells an ounce to Smith for £320 and 2 grams to Mercer for £85 per gram, what is the street value of the balance of the cocaine if he doesn't cut it?

3. Purple Aki is pimping for 3 girls. If the price is £65 for each trick, how many tricks will each girl have to turn so Aki can pay for his £800 per day crack habit

4.Colin Smith wants to cut his 1/2 pound of Heroin to make 20% more profit. How many ounces of cut will he need?

5. Mad Macca gets £200 for stealing a BMW, £50 for a CORSA and £100 for a 4x4. If he has stolen 2 BMW's and 3 4x4's, how many Corsas's will he have to steal to make £800?

6. Paul Bennett is in prison for 10 years for murder. He got £10,000 for the hit. If his common law wife is spending £100 per month, how much money will he have left when he gets out of prison and how many years will he get for killing the ***** that spent his money?

7. If the average spray paint can covers 22 square feet and the average letter is 3 square feet, how many letters can a tagger spray with 3 cans of paint?

8. Mercer knocked up 6 girls in his gang. There are 27 girls in the gang. What percentage of the girls in the gang has Warren knocked up?

Glue_Sniffer

Old-Salt
Been watching the Little Boy Blue serial about that little baby-killing POS Sean Mercer.
His parents should have gone down as well. I hope he is looking over one eye in jail.

Found this earlier.

LIVERPOOL MATH TEST

City of Liverpool High School Math Proficiency Exam:

Name:_____________________

Gang:_____________________

1. Sean Mercer has an AK47 with a 30 round clip. If he misses 6 out of 10 shots and shoots 13 times at each shooting, how many shootings can he attempt before he has to reload?

2. If Curtis Warren has 2 ounces of cocaine and he sells an ounce to Smith for £320 and 2 grams to Mercer for £85 per gram, what is the street value of the balance of the cocaine if he doesn't cut it?

3. Purple Aki is pimping for 3 girls. If the price is £65 for each trick, how many tricks will each girl have to turn so Aki can pay for his £800 per day crack habit

4.Colin Smith wants to cut his 1/2 pound of Heroin to make 20% more profit. How many ounces of cut will he need?

5. Mad Macca gets £200 for stealing a BMW, £50 for a CORSA and £100 for a 4x4. If he has stolen 2 BMW's and 3 4x4's, how many Corsas's will he have to steal to make £800?

6. Paul Bennett is in prison for 10 years for murder. He got £10,000 for the hit. If his common law wife is spending £100 per month, how much money will he have left when he gets out of prison and how many years will he get for killing the ***** that spent his money?

7. If the average spray paint can covers 22 square feet and the average letter is 3 square feet, how many letters can a tagger spray with 3 cans of paint?

8. Mercer knocked up 6 girls in his gang. There are 27 girls in the gang. What percentage of the girls in the gang has Warren knocked up?
Q5. Why is Corsa in capital letters?

The kid he killed was 11 hardly a baby,

Mercer looks like he can handle himself inside.

What I like about the whole event was that the scousers had their usual weep-a-thon about the poor little boy killed by a drugs gang... then went out and bought more drugs.

Glue_Sniffer

Old-Salt
The kid he killed was 11 hardly a baby,

Mercer looks like he can handle himself inside.

What I like about the whole event was that the scousers had their usual weep-a-thon about the poor little boy killed by a drugs gang... then went out and bought more drugs.
I agree, the problem is a demand issue.
I would start by blaming the media and politicians though.
Most of them take drugs. Particularly cocaine.

And they give us the crocodile tears about "County Lines" etc.

The latter, of course, your outrage is duly noted and will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Who's outraged, you will find plenty of posts from me taking the piss out of scousers.
I work in security, their natural proclivities keep me employed.

Oops

War Hero
Someone told em it was Elon Musk's new launch site.
Perimeter Road....
Who knows, if he lives on one particular side of it, he's a bone fide Lancy.....

Plenty say he already is anyway.

Makes yer proud!:frustrated:

I want you to directly answer my question.

Either:

1. Were the fans at the front crushed by ticketless fans

Or

2. Did something else provide the force that killed those fans? If so, what was it?
Because you are apparently incapable of clicking on a simple hyperlink (question 7 if all the text is too much for you) ^~

I would like to put on record the jury’s determinations in full. They are as follows:
Question 1: Do you agree with the following statement which is intended to summarise the basic facts of the disaster?
96 people died as a result of the disaster at Hillsborough stadium on 15 April 1989 due to crushing in the central pens of the Leppings Lane Terrace, following the admission of a large number of supporters to the stadium through exit gates.
Question 2: Was there any error or omission in police planning and preparation for the semi-final match on 15 April 1989 which caused or contributed to the dangerous situation that developed on the day of the match?
Question 3: Was there any error or omission in policing on the day of the match which caused or contributed to a dangerous situation developing at the Leppings Lane turnstiles?
Question 4: Was there any error or omission by commanding officers which caused or contributed to the crush on the terrace?
Question 5: When the order was given to open the exit gates at the Leppings Lane end of the stadium, was there any error or omission by the commanding officers in the control box which caused or contributed to the crush on the terrace?
Question 7: Was there any behaviour on the part of football supporters which caused or contributed to the dangerous situation at the Leppings Lane turnstiles?
Further to that question: Was there any behaviour on the part of football supporters which may have caused or contributed to the dangerous situation at the Leppings Lane turnstiles?

Latest Threads