Scousers - can they sink any lower?

World beating businessmen. Not one of them is a lonely (divorced) old man sitting in a bed sit, venting, no sireee ^~
The fact that the majority of us haven't had to resort to living in Liverpool could be rated as one form of success?

Oops

War Hero
Anyone with an opinion about this do some research into Alder hey hospital and see what they have done to family’s in the past regarding their babies!!! It’s a huge build up of past scandals and people are having enough of it! I read some shit on this site by bored old opinionated sweats, get a grip will yas and at least back up what your saying with facts and research!
Ever had the (mis)fortune to have to rely on some of the World Leading Expertise those same people provide (alongside GOSH) to some of the most vulnerable and sickly infants on the Planet?
I have.
Those 'Evil Dealers of Death' don't really fit the narrative.....
Similar to the vast majority of decent Law abiding Scousers who inhabit Merseyside.
Hes been arrested in the hospital numerous times.
Last time before this was october. When he was dragged out of the estates office claiming he was lost.
I read about him t'other day, wondered whether he'd fallen into the corner of a door or owt similar whilst resisting your charms?
In Bugsy we Trust...
World beating businessmen. Not one of them is a lonely (divorced) old man sitting in a bed sit, venting, no sireee ^~
Ahem....
A severely delapidated farmhouse, thank you very much!

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Curtis Warren for example

Will the Scousers launch a huge COVID-19 grief-a-thon?

41/96 is approximately 43%. Wheras Hillsborough was the fault of the drunk, ticketless fans, this game going ahead was the fault of LFC.

The light-fingered cúnts managed to spend decades bleating on about how them killing 96 of their own somehow made them the victims and how it was all Maggies fault. I wonder if they'll turn on their club, or if they'll somehow find the mental gymnastics to blame the nasty Tories and bleat on about it for another decade?

41/96 is approximately 43%. Wheras Hillsborough was the fault of the drunk, ticketless fans, this game going ahead was the fault of LFC.

The light-fingered cúnts managed to spend decades bleating on about how them killing 96 of their own somehow made them the victims and how it was all Maggies fault. I wonder if they'll turn on their club, or if they'll somehow find the mental gymnastics to blame the nasty Tories and bleat on about it for another decade?
Not great with the truth are you ^~

Read the official reports, go on, you know you want to :)

Or more likely, stay in your cave, deny the truth and remain a Luddite ^~
I want you to directly answer my question.

Either:

1. Were the fans at the front crushed by ticketless fans

Or

2. Did something else provide the force that killed those fans? If so, what was it?

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
Read the official reports, go on, you know you want to :)

Or more likely, stay in your cave, deny the truth and remain a Luddite ^~
Which one?

ExREME.TECH

War Hero

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
Last edited:

Euclid

War Hero
The grief-a-thon will commence shortly after the premiership season is voided. Sort of poetic justice for the dubious way that Liverpool won the Champions League Final last year.

I want you to directly answer my question.

Either:

1. Were the fans at the front crushed by ticketless fans

Or

2. Did something else provide the force that killed those fans? If so, what was it?
All in the reports:

Independent Panel. Even as far back as the initial Interim Report

And included in the official Government Statement

And covered in infinite detail on numerous threads on this site, such as:

Hillsborough Inquest

Hillsborough

Not many pictures, so may prove a touch challenging for some :)

I get it, how you all believed a pack of lies for years and it’s difficult for you all to believe that the police and press could do what they did. How could you all be so gullible?

But then again, seeing some of the drivel on here, not so hard to understand ^~