Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Attachments

Boring lad! So so boring. Do you not think we have hurd every joke in 30 years about it?? Like I said lads come to Liverpool and give us all a shout and we will discuss ya comments in person.
Do I need to unplug my car radio and take my own alloys off, as it involves work?

Anyone with an opinion about this do some research into Alder hey hospital and see what they have done to family’s in the past regarding their babies!!! It’s a huge build up of past scandals and people are having enough of it! I read some shit on this site by bored old opinionated sweats, get a grip will yas and at least back up what your saying with facts and research!
I'm having sweet chilli pasta for tea

Nar I’ll 100% make sure my schedule is free for that day!!!
Everyday, so when do you get out of bed after a mamba session?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I'll back it up, it's still the case, a city of unemployables
The civil service has shifted a number of roles to Liverpool because they are proving so efficient in that city expanding its workforce there.

Okay, they were originally in Sheffield so another Labour dosshole, but still...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The civil service has shifted a number of roles to Liverpool because they are proving so efficient in that city expanding its workforce there.

Okay, they were originally in Sheffield so another Labour dosshole, but still...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Theres always been a higher than average amount of DHSS/DWP/BA staff in Liverpool because it was an open secret about the amount of benefit fraud that was/is going on

D

Deleted 165035

Some of us are, you thick dole-sponger
And what are you doing for a living like??? HGV derives, security Guard, virgin media?? I actually done something with my life ya little melt once I left! Hanging out for that shitty pension are ya son!!! What a great life spent!!!!! Now all ya have are these shitty forums hating the world on a day to day basis!!! No one in the civi world Cares!!!!!

And what are you doing for a living like??? HGV derives, security Guard, virgin media?? I actually done something with my life ya little melt once I left! Hanging out for that shitty pension are ya son!!! What a great life spent!!!!! Now all ya have are these shitty forums hating the world on a day to day basis!!! No one in the civi world Cares!!!!!
Am a fisherman, and have just hooked a pilchard

You sound stressed mate, does the truth hurt?

You joined here in September, and most of your posts have been on this thread this afternoon. You just been released from prison? Wife-beater?

Issi

War Hero
They care enough to know how to spell such challenging words such as-
'No'
and the slightly more difficult
'You'

Are you an English teacher?

57BD7927-91C6-4FC7-8AB6-828240B98594.jpeg

Boring lad! So so boring. Do you not think we have hurd every joke in 30 years about it?? Like I said lads come to Liverpool and give us all a shout and we will discuss ya comments in person.
You'd just give it big guns gobbling off, then roll on the floor like Mo Salah when a hand brushed your face, followed by you running, crying to your beloved Police to file a compo claim.

LFC would wear t-shirts demanding justice until that hallowed compo made its way to you.

security Guard,
And what's your problem with security guards? Is it because we curb your shoplifting or nicking copper off building sites... eh la?

Latest Threads