Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Pity he did not get it correct;
"Take a long walk on a short pier till your hat floats."
I suspect a wrong coloured bin.
Fat Joe just needs to waffle on about Tory Trolls and Liverpool is always the victim because the thickos Scousers will continue to vote for him, he doesnt actually have to tell the truth.

That's cos it's all key workers, no need to furlough :D
And that the furlough scheme doesn't cover the unemployed and the unemployable

Best summed up with this what's new random:

scousers.gif

D

Deleted 165035

Liverpool= UK Dole Central.

Nothing better to do. Make them sign on on a daily basis.
If your gonna make a statement like that against Liverpool back it up!!! Don’t live in the 80’s. If you actually do your research Liverpool is not even in the top ten in benefit claimants.

If your gonna make a statement like that against Liverpool back it up!!! Don’t live in the 80’s. If you actually do your research Liverpool is not even in the top ten in benefit claimants.
Thats cos the thieving bastards are registered for the dole in other cities.

D

Deleted 165035

Anyone with an opinion about this do some research into Alder hey hospital and see what they have done to family’s in the past regarding their babies!!! It’s a huge build up of past scandals and people are having enough of it! I read some shit on this site by bored old opinionated sweats, get a grip will yas and at least back up what your saying with facts and research!

Anyone with an opinion about this do some research into Alder hey hospital and see what they have done to family’s in the past regarding their babies!!! It’s a huge build up of past scandals and people are having enough of it! I read some shit on this site by bored old opinionated sweats, get a grip will yas and at least back up what your saying with facts and research!
Ever the scouse victim.

Clearly a scouser has shagged your misses at some point mate! But oh well bud sure she loves ya!!
Lets see if you are just another lying scouser

Lets take a scouse source for work avoidance numbers.

D

Deleted 165035

Lets see if you are just another lying scouser

Just been reading back at some of your posts throughout this topic!!! 100% you have been battered by a scouser in the past and your rat of a wool bird has been nobbed by one! You definitely live in some shit town that no **** gives a **** about that’s why you have to focus all your hate towards an amazing city!!! Your the kind of **** in the army that loved it because it gave him the slightest sense of power being able to give shit to sprogs! Now that ya an arl **** who’s left you have to sit in these forums and give shit were no one can chin ya for ya gob shite comments. Give us all a shout if your ever coming to Liverpool mate and we will gladly come and discuss all your opinions then!

Lets take a scouse source for work avoidance numbers.

Thats cos the thieving bastards are registered for the dole in other cities.
And a lot of the convicted criminals get sent to Rhyl when they get out of the nick

Just been reading back at some of your posts throughout this topic!!! 100% you have been battered by a scouser in the past and your rat of a wool bird has been nobbed by one! You definitely live in some shit town that no **** gives a **** about that’s why you have to focus all your hate towards an amazing city!!! Your the kind of **** in the army that loved it because it gave him the slightest sense of power being able to give shit to sprogs! Now that ya an arl **** who’s left you have to sit in these forums and give shit were no one can chin ya for ya gob shite comments. Give us all a shout if your ever coming to Liverpool mate and we will gladly come and discuss all your opinions then!
Scousers are so allergic to graft they cant even work the quote button properly.

Are you fat Joe?

D

Deleted 165035

Boring lad! So so boring. Do you not think we have hurd every joke in 30 years about it?? Like I said lads come to Liverpool and give us all a shout and we will discuss ya comments in person.

Boring lad! So so boring. Do you not think we have hurd every joke in 30 years about it?? Like I said lads come to Liverpool and give us all a shout and we will discuss ya comments in person.

Wont you be too busy robbing and then shooting up with the rest of Liverpolitans?