Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Manchester has a higher rate of unemployment than Liverpool and is the UK capital of child poverty.
what happens when scouses and mancunians mate succesfully??????? the end products end up in Warrington and Widnes as arace of lazy workshy,alcoholic,thieves some of whom are 3rd and 4rth generation unemployed, all firm believers in the social owes me a living!!!!!!the lucky offspring,who at 11years no longer use nappies and can at least write their names are moved to runcorn landfill as fertilizer8)

what happens when scouses and mancunians mate succesfully??????? the end products end up in Warrington and Widnes as arace of lazy workshy,alcoholic,thieves some of whom are 3rd and 4rth generation unemployed, all firm believers in the social owes me a living!!!!!!the lucky offspring,who at 11years no longer use nappies and can at least write their names are moved to runcorn landfill as fertilizer8)
The Kingos? A fine old British Regiment...;)

so what your saying is if you need fertilizer for the rose beds Runcorn landfill is the last place to go as they dont have any

Anything to keep the septics shelling out squillions to insurance companies, I think the call would be as likely made after an insurance assessment as a medical assessment. Who can forget that US article a couple of years back that stated that Stephen Hawking would have been dead years ago if he had to rely on the NHS.
I've no doubt that many countries would give a lot to have our style & standard of healthcare & I'm not just talking about the third world.

A close second, oh and a good old justice campaign, it might take a while but we usually win.
Any justice campaign usually involves whining or playing the victim.

No wonder, I am led to believe the streets are paved with gold!
There's a flaw there.
Apparently you've got to dig for it.

On the save him FB group the mong who runs it posted a request for someone to pull the fire alarm. Utter bendy brained mongs.

Apparently the time and date cannot be reported for when he will have his life support removed to allow him some privacy and dignity in death. Then along come the parents and grief brigade.

Poor little guy, as much as I feel for the parents. He is dead and those so called Christians getting involved. Shame on them, I'm not religious but for a guess. I suspect if he has a soul, it's trapped in his body.
Just let him go.