Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Unfortunately not.

It is still a feature that will be seen in Liverpool on a regular basis.

Most often of a Saturday daytime when the late teens and early twenties have been to have their hair done but still need to get things done.

I chatted one of our younger lasses in our Liverpool office - the normal procedure is to get your hair done at home or at the salon for a big night out. At the same time their lashes will be affixed if at the salon (as well as apply their eyebrow with a super thick marker pen), but if not they wait till later. If they don’t need to go anywhere they will then lounge around at home in their ‘not-good-enough-to-go-out-in pyjamas’ (they have mostly stopped going shopping in their pyjamas these days).

If they have things to do then they will put on a zip up top (so as not to mess up the hair) and a pair of leggings (usually the skin tight Lycra ones seem to be the latest thing - not entirely without merit to a perve like me). It used to be Juicy Couture but these apparently have fallen out of fashion.

Fast forward to the evening and they will then don their best pyjamas before all congregating at one house to touch up their hair, plaster on their make-up (contouring of course so that their fat visages look like they have cheek-bones), affix dead spiders to their eyelashes and more marker pen to their eyebrows. At the same time they will pre-game - it used to be Lambrini but now it is Prosecco unless one of their number has been to a cocktail making master-class in which case they are getting proper smashed on gin (it HAS to be gin) based cocktails.

To be fair there are some very beautiful women in Liverpool - but if I am in the city centre of a Friday or Saturday night I am usually looking on in horror wondering WTF have they done to their gobs. Half look like a bizarre fashion version of Frankenstein’s monster, whilst the rest would be difficult to tell apart from a lesser extravagant drag queen.

As mentioned on this thread before - I am a scouser and a proud one. But f*** me, some of the inhabitants make me want to adopt a welsh accent and pretend otherwise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Class!

I lived on Sterrix Lane opposite Ford cemetery for a number of years, that was reasonably quiet. ;)
Most cemeteries are quiet.Used to drive down Sterrix Lane on 68 Bus in chaos of deregulation of bus services,thankfully that route reverted to it's tried and tested route quite quickly.

Oops

Old-Salt
You've pretty much nailed it there @ryder.

I'm sure the Munters of the Country are of a similar predisposition, Newcastle is apparently close, and the Jockular females that invade Blackpool are something to run away screaming from, but a Scouse girl really does go 'all out' , some of em are truly gorgeous WITHOUT the slap, a point I'm constantly making to my five eldest girls....
One in particular goes the full Love Island....
FFS she's as pretty as the professionally pretty one!

It's a helluva place for a pint and a perv, trouble is when one said "Hi Dad , what are you doing here?"
I knew my days were done!

Oops

Old-Salt
Do you spend every spare minute on pages of Echo,desperately trying to find something amusing to say.You really are pathetic.
I was wondering if he's had a traumatic event hereabouts,
Maybe woke up alongside that Lovely Lass Lilly and got more than he bargained for!
Screenshot_20200404-195425.png

Personally I have nothing against those of a Liverpool persuasion. None I have met have done me wrong.
However, I did once visit (Police College?) and had an evening meal. I was asked if I wanted gravy on my chips!!!!! Thankfully, my companion explained I was a southern softy and the idea was an abomination to me.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Personally I have nothing against those of a Liverpool persuasion. None I have met have done me wrong.
However, I did once visit (Police College?) and had an evening meal. I was asked if I wanted gravy on my chips!!!!! Thankfully, my companion explained I was a southern softy and the idea was an abomination to me.
Kingos

Most cemeteries are quiet.Used to drive down Sterrix Lane on 68 Bus in chaos of deregulation of bus services,thankfully that route reverted to it's tried and tested route quite quickly.
I used to get the 56 to school in the early 80s. ;)

There are a couple of little bits of Huyton that are incredibly pretty.

The rest however... The Huyton ASDA had to ban people from wearing their pyjamas to go shopping.

I used to live next to the estate that was used as an internment camp at the beginning of WW2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
While I was waiting for a job I'd applied for to start training, I took a temporary store detective position at Asda Huyton when I first left the RMP, I wished I was back in South Armagh, it was safer! ;)

While I was waiting for a job I'd applied for to start training, I took a temporary store detective position at Asda Huyton when I first left the RMP, I wished I was back in South Armagh, it was safer! ;)

Hahaha I've done there too!

It was hell, I jumped on one pisshead who'd nicked a bottle of whiskey, the bottle got smashed and ran down his leg, in his inebriated state, he said I hope that's blood!

Unfortunately not.

It is still a feature that will be seen in Liverpool on a regular basis.

Most often of a Saturday daytime when the late teens and early twenties have been to have their hair done but still need to get things done.

I chatted one of our younger lasses in our Liverpool office - the normal procedure is to get your hair done at home or at the salon for a big night out. At the same time their lashes will be affixed if at the salon (as well as apply their eyebrow with a super thick marker pen), but if not they wait till later. If they don’t need to go anywhere they will then lounge around at home in their ‘not-good-enough-to-go-out-in pyjamas’ (they have mostly stopped going shopping in their pyjamas these days).

If they have things to do then they will put on a zip up top (so as not to mess up the hair) and a pair of leggings (usually the skin tight Lycra ones seem to be the latest thing - not entirely without merit to a perve like me). It used to be Juicy Couture but these apparently have fallen out of fashion.

Fast forward to the evening and they will then don their best pyjamas before all congregating at one house to touch up their hair, plaster on their make-up (contouring of course so that their fat visages look like they have cheek-bones), affix dead spiders to their eyelashes and more marker pen to their eyebrows. At the same time they will pre-game - it used to be Lambrini but now it is Prosecco unless one of their number has been to a cocktail making master-class in which case they are getting proper smashed on gin (it HAS to be gin) based cocktails.

To be fair there are some very beautiful women in Liverpool - but if I am in the city centre of a Friday or Saturday night I am usually looking on in horror wondering WTF have they done to their gobs. Half look like a bizarre fashion version of Frankenstein’s monster, whilst the rest would be difficult to tell apart from a lesser extravagant drag queen.

As mentioned on this thread before - I am a scouser and a proud one. But f*** me, some of the inhabitants make me want to adopt a welsh accent and pretend otherwise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I had the unfortunate experience of living in Manchester for 8 years.

If you think Liverpool is bad try Deansgate on any weekend evening.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
I actually live in Liverpool , and there's nothing positive (HIV excepted) about the place. The local paper is the comic of choice
Red Cross parcel on the way

I actually live in Liverpool , and there's nothing positive (HIV excepted) about the place. The local paper is the comic of choice
Why are all your posts so negative,there's good and bad everywhere in UK.I guess you are a glass half empty guy?

Latest Threads