Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Get back, get back, get back, get back, get back, get back, get back, get back.

Is she the Hillsborough Prevention Officer, appointed by griefsville when groups of 10 or more scouser gather in case they squash each other to death again?

Effective, a bit like a rape alarm, or so I am told....

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Aye be money for holidays now.
Last time we were in Thailand my daughter Chlamydia left her teddy bear. She is bereft. Do you know of any Scousers available for a free 5 day holiday to collect the teddy bear? My associates will meet them on arrival at Schiphol. Thanks.

it always makes me laugh when the septic's claim its the evil universal health care doing its evil best to kill us all off, I wonder how many doctors in the US have rightly made the call to turn off the life support of a patient today I'm guessing at least 100+ across the country
Anything to keep the septics shelling out squillions to insurance companies, I think the call would be as likely made after an insurance assessment as a medical assessment. Who can forget that US article a couple of years back that stated that Stephen Hawking would have been dead years ago if he had to rely on the NHS.

AfghanAndy

On ROPS
On ROPs
As much as I love taking the piss out of scousers and their grief whoring, can we spare a thought for the family at this time?

I’ve just got out of bed and kissed my son (only a few months older) on his forehead knowing that I’ll be able to do the same again tomorrow night.

The Evans family won’t have that luxury.

Anything to keep the septics shelling out squillions to insurance companies, I think the call would be as likely made after an insurance assessment as a medical assessment. Who can forget that US article a couple of years back that stated that Stephen Hawking would have been dead years ago if he had to rely on the NHS.
the first routine test that most US hospitals do on your arrival is a wallet biopsy

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
As much as I love taking the piss out of scousers and their grief whoring, can we spare a thought for the family at this time?

I’ve just got out of bed and kissed my son (only a few months older) on his forehead knowing that I’ll be able to do the same again tomorrow night.

The Pope is praying so if his prayers don’t work the rest of society can stop and close the churches. If the kid gets better I’ll certainly be pleased to say it’s a miracle.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer

Mumsnet - the UK's most popular parenting website. Advice, support, reviews, discounts, competitions and much more

Got kids. Lost one. Moved on. The kid is brain dead with no chance of recovery.

The Pope is praying so if his prayers don’t work the rest of society can stop and close the churches. If the kid gets better I’ll certainly be pleased to say it’s a miracle.
and when it doesn't work I'm guessing it will be filed under G for gods will

Its the family egging the grief whores on.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
and when it doesn't work I'm guessing it will be filed under G for gods will
Well it’s not very good of chief God botherer can’t put a word in, really why does he get paid? He travels all over the world to tell people air travel is bad, don’t see him doing many miracles or parting seas, any five loaves and fishes for the poor?

Lacey Lanz **Repost** Loni-ann Robinson Tom he sustained an hour and 30 minutes so far after 30 minutes they have to medically intervene he is sustaining life there for the brain is not damaged as bad as they say. Each one of them doctors and nurses had to take an oath and sign a contract they have just breached this by refusing treatment he is sustaining and only needing oxygen not ventilation there for he is alive and there for they have no choice but to intervene cause the doctors and nurses arnt this is now murder and a breach of medical practice so u can now ask the police outside ur room to arrest those who have refused his treatment look up sustaining life laws and when they should oxygenate and the oaths and contracts they have to sign and take. They are now medically neglecting your son you now can legally take him and do them for malpractice
Adolf had the right idea, sterilising the retards before they could breed.

Get back, get back, get back, get back, get back, get back, get back, get back.

Is she the Hillsborough Prevention Officer, appointed by griefsville when groups of 10 or more scouser gather in case they squash each other to death again?

Effective, a bit like a rape alarm, or so I am told....
...in the USSR,....dum de dum de dum....get back Jo Jo............

Oh I don't know, isn't that Hospital known for keeping organs? I'm sure a child's head would be no problem.

Last time we were in Thailand my daughter Chlamydia left her teddy bear. She is bereft. Do you know of any Scousers available for a free 5 day holiday to collect the teddy bear? My associates will meet them on arrival at Schiphol. Thanks.
Does this teddy bear weigh 25kgs?

Anyone fancy going on the FB page and posting something mischievous.
"Doctors at Alder Hey have just announced that at 0800 this morning they have switched off life support for Alfie as they needed the plug socket for the toaster."

Then sit back and watch the comments come flooding in.

"Doctors at Alder Hey have just announced that at 0800 this morning they have switched off life support for Alfie as they needed the plug socket for the toaster."

as my FB has my real name on it I respectfully decline your offer but counter with YOU FIRST

Nearly did it but realized I have no idea how hidden I am on line.

Nearly did it but realized I have no idea how hidden I am on line.
I always put my crayons away before I go on FB, its just not worth the risk