Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Are we going to have a Hillsborough-style grief fest when the football season is eventually cancelled and positions are reset to Day 0 in readiness for next season?

Are we going to have a Hillsborough-style grief fest when the football season is eventually cancelled and positions are reset to Day 0 in readiness for next season?
Too late - my fellow Scousers are whining like a RR Olympus at full chat about the recent match against Milan being cancelled AND the Gold Cup going ahead.

The mental gymnastics required to be upset at both is beyond me (from the Echo FB pages).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Upndown

War Hero
I tend to go through life looking for the good in people and responding accordingly even if they are sometimes quite “challenging”.

That said, having had the “pleasure” of sharing an Upper Class cabin with La Black on the way to BGI, I filed her firmly in the “should have been set on fire at birth” category. A more vile, ignorant, self-entitled piece of human filth you could not wish to share air with. Not one of her interactions with the crew could be regarded as decent or polite. I ended up putting headphones on and turning the volume to 11 to drown out the harridan’s noise.

I was out with the crew that evening, none had a good word to say about her, indeed many offered views similar to my own. Crew management had quietly asked for her to be blacklisted; Richard was having none of it. Cnut.

I tend to go through life looking for the good in people and responding accordingly even if they are sometimes quite “challenging”.

That said, having had the “pleasure” of sharing an Upper Class cabin with La Black on the way to BGI, I filed her firmly in the “should have been set on fire at birth” category. A more vile, ignorant, self-entitled piece of human filth you could not wish to share air with. Not one of her interactions with the crew could be regarded as decent or polite. I ended up putting headphones on and turning the volume to 11 to drown out the harridan’s noise.

I was out with the crew that evening, none had a good word to say about her, indeed many offered views similar to my own. Crew management had quietly asked for her to be blacklisted; Richard was having none of it. Cnut.
Rest assured, the cabin staff will have been busy skiffing.

Too late - my fellow Scousers are whining like a RR Olympus at full chat about the recent match against Milan being cancelled AND the Gold Cup going ahead.

The mental gymnastics required to be upset at both is beyond me (from the Echo FB pages).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They moaning fooks. It means they hold the Champions League winners for another year a bit like Portsmouth holding the FA Cup for 6 years

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm nicking that.

(After all, it is a thread about Scousers.)
I am sure he would be happy to give it to you instead.

He's not Scouse.

Liverpool journalist has this tweet about coronavirus

....and your point is? Your latest buffoonery has left me baffled.....as usual.

No real surprises there: ignorance, arrogance, or both?

'A family-of-five from Merseyside who arrived in North Wales for a day out at the seaside were stopped by police and told to return home. Officers from North Wales Police's West Conwy Coastal unit stopped the group after they had travelled to Llanfairfechan from Merseyside for a day out on Wednesday.

'It comes after Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced strict new measures in the fight against coronavirus, in which people must stay at home unless they are carrying out essential activities such as shopping for food, exercising or going to work.

'In a post on Facebook, the unit said: "Officers are out patrolling and it is pleasing to see that most people are sticking to the Government advice. But Inspector Daf Curry and PCSO Sara Owen did speak to a family of five who’d travelled from Merseyside to Llanfairfechan for a day at the seaside, to advise them this was not essential travel and to go home."

'The incident was one of several reported across North Wales in which people arrived in the area despite government restrictions. Police in Wrexham found that a group from Merseyside had travelled to Ty Mawr Country Park on Wednesday.'

bedended

War Hero
No real surprises there: ignorance, arrogance, or both?

'A family-of-five from Merseyside who arrived in North Wales for a day out at the seaside were stopped by police and told to return home. Officers from North Wales Police's West Conwy Coastal unit stopped the group after they had travelled to Llanfairfechan from Merseyside for a day out on Wednesday.

'It comes after Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced strict new measures in the fight against coronavirus, in which people must stay at home unless they are carrying out essential activities such as shopping for food, exercising or going to work.

'In a post on Facebook, the unit said: "Officers are out patrolling and it is pleasing to see that most people are sticking to the Government advice. But Inspector Daf Curry and PCSO Sara Owen did speak to a family of five who’d travelled from Merseyside to Llanfairfechan for a day at the seaside, to advise them this was not essential travel and to go home."

'The incident was one of several reported across North Wales in which people arrived in the area despite government restrictions. Police in Wrexham found that a group from Merseyside had travelled to Ty Mawr Country Park on Wednesday.'

Morning @SkippedOnce,
Probably heading here. Not a great deal to do in Llanfairfechan really. Unless they were there to buy/sell drugs, steal cars etc,.

Last sentance may contain nuts.

Attachments