Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Coppers aren’t what they used to be.
Once was a time the Police could induce a scouse mob to commit mutual mass suicide
what the f*** were they going to do if they had got in, if I were chief constable I'd be ordering the horse's in to charge the protesters tonight its gone way beyond peaceful protest

what the f*** were they going to do if they had got in, if I were chief constable I'd be ordering the horse's in to charge the protesters tonight its gone way beyond peaceful protest
Thick cnuts would have unplugged his life support to remove him from the hospital
Job done.

I bet the hospital in Italy is shitting themselves they probably only offered to treat the kid because they were certain that they would never have to because the courts wouldn't go with the parents on such a futile case.

Anyone know whether or not the parents could bring in say a Bupa doctor to assess the kid or have a doctor of their choosing examine him in an NHS hospital the blerb from the NHS is a little vague on the matter but it seems it would have nipped this in the bud having their own choice of doctor telling them the same thing.

The protesters seem to forget that the parents have had ample opportunity to present a compelling case to the courts and obviously they have been unable to do so. the case of Charlie Gard was almost entirely identical to this one in that the foreign doctor 'with the cure' (as most of the gathered scum seem to think is available and just not being given) made out that he could help without even seeing the child in person till he was ordered to by the court (which hasn't happened in this case).

I have every sympathy for the little lad but I despise the parents they have constantly been lying and manipulating the gathered peons for their own benefit and milking the attention for all its worth.
The Italian doctors have concurred with Alder Hay on the prognosis all they offered was to maintain life via a ventilator, it was this bit of info that the child's father wasn't keen on sharing with his pet mob, he was making out that a trip to Italy at others expense would lead to little Alfie kicking a ball around the park in no time.

Well, according to a Facebook post quoted earlier, they were going to unplug the kid and leg it with him.

You may see the slight flaw in that cunning scouse plan.

The Italian doctors have concurred with Alder Hay on the prognosis all they offered was to maintain life via a ventilator, it was this bit of info that the child's father wasn't keen on sharing with his pet mob, he was making out that a trip to Italy at others expense would lead to little Alfie kicking a ball around the park in no time.
and apparently every time the crowd funding reached its goal they bumped it up another £50K funny how they only needed 50K to start with and no its 150K which is a lot when you consider that they have been offered everything for free.........kind of proves the old saying a fool and his money are soon parted

Well, according to a Facebook post quoted earlier, they were going to unplug the kid and leg it with him.

You may see the slight flaw in that cunning scouse plan.
the chief exec of Alder Hay probably had a split second thought of letting them in then it wouldn't be them in the spotlight for the kid dying

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
he was making out that a trip to Italy at others expense would lead to little Alfie kicking a ball around the park in no time.
Hey. It's the Pope. He's like, the Pope of frocking everything. Course he can cure the kid, Adolf.

I see the mouth breathing father is now threatening the medical staff they will be arrested for ‘murder’ if they switch the cabbage off.

Latest from ‘Army’

Lacey Lanz **Repost** Loni-ann Robinson Tom he sustained an hour and 30 minutes so far after 30 minutes they have to medically intervene he is sustaining life there for the brain is not damaged as bad as they say. Each one of them doctors and nurses had to take an oath and sign a contract they have just breached this by refusing treatment he is sustaining and only needing oxygen not ventilation there for he is alive and there for they have no choice but to intervene cause the doctors and nurses arnt this is now murder and a breach of medical practice so u can now ask the police outside ur room to arrest those who have refused his treatment look up sustaining life laws and when they should oxygenate and the oaths and contracts they have to sign and take. They are now medically neglecting your son you now can legally take him and do them for malpractice

and apparently every time the crowd funding reached its goal they bumped it up another £50K funny how they only needed 50K to start with and no its 150K which is a lot when you consider that they have been offered everything for free.........kind of proves the old saying a fool and his money are soon parted
The case was covered on Infowars so I'd guess the same mongs who buy Alex Jones brand snake oil potions have chipped in, stupidity it's ******* global.

I see the mouth breathing father is now threatening the medical staff they will be arrested for ‘murder’ if they switch the cabbage off.

Latest from ‘Army’

Lacey Lanz **Repost** Loni-ann Robinson Tom he sustained an hour and 30 minutes so far after 30 minutes they have to medically intervene he is sustaining life there for the brain is not damaged as bad as they say. Each one of them doctors and nurses had to take an oath and sign a contract they have just breached this by refusing treatment he is sustaining and only needing oxygen not ventilation there for he is alive and there for they have no choice but to intervene cause the doctors and nurses arnt this is now murder and a breach of medical practice so u can now ask the police outside ur room to arrest those who have refused his treatment look up sustaining life laws and when they should oxygenate and the oaths and contracts they have to sign and take. They are now medically neglecting your son you now can legally take him and do them for malpractice
yeah lets just ignore the court order that says they dont have to so we can rile up the mob

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

Latest from ‘Army’

Oaths and contracts, not anymore dearie.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Each one of them doctors and nurses....
I would sack my spokesman (woman, trans) for mangling the English language. My insurance people would come down on them like Armageddon but without the sense of whimsy.

"Each one of them doctors and nurses". FFS

it always makes me laugh when the septic's claim its the evil universal health care doing its evil best to kill us all off, I wonder how many doctors in the US have rightly made the call to turn off the life support of a patient today I'm guessing at least 100+ across the country