Scousers - can they sink any lower?

No, THIS is the cool story, the unmaried scousers wirh seven kids, even their family are ashamed of them

GoFundMe is an online version of the beggars and scroungers seen every day outside railway stations and on the streets. No doubt a lot of the GoFundMe appeals are fronts for organised crime.

Plod needs to be feeling collars over this.

DO NOT ever give so much as a penny to either group of vile lying scroungers.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Can't find their page on GoFundMe, but when you search Liverpool, a lot of pages with zero donations on them. Most, deservedly so, but some am surprised no-one has made a donation to, like the following female who would like larger breasts

ColdWarWorrier

Old-Salt
Can't find their page on GoFundMe, but when you search Liverpool, a lot of pages with zero donations on them. Most, deservedly so, but some am surprised no-one has made a donation to, like the following female who would like larger breasts

As an investor, would one be allowed to play with them afterwards? Simply to inspect one’s investment, of course. Nothing pervy.

As an investor, would one be allowed to play with them afterwards? Simply to inspect one’s investment, of course. Nothing pervy.
one of the (female) clerks at 1 **** had hers done on the NHS or MoD and as a tax payer I'd like to point out that we got our moneys worth as she got 'em out at every opportunity.

one of the (female) clerks at 1 **** had hers done on the NHS or MoD and as a tax payer I'd like to point out that we got our moneys worth as she got 'em out at every opportunity.
Any pictures of her getting them out, asking for a friend

Any pictures of her getting them out, asking for a friend
unfortunately not and I don't give out photos for free anyway.

especially not really good ones

Any pics of her getting them out?
Asking for myself.:boogie::highfive:
my hands were full at the time,

with her,

um

sun hat, yes I was helping her with that..

Sarah is probably some 55 year old Tesco shelf stacker called Kevin who is still living with his Mother in Warrington.

Sarah is probably some 55 year old Tesco shelf stacker called Kevin who is still living with his Mother in Warrington.
And the only way Kevin is going to get his hands on a pair of tits (that aren't his mum's when she passes out in a lambrini stupor) is when he gets his implants

Londo

LE
And the only way Kevin is going to get his hands on a pair of tits (that aren't his mum's when she passes out in a lambrini stupor) is when he gets his implants
Is the mum hot ? We need to know .

Latest Threads