Scousers - can they sink any lower?

TheSockPuppet

On ROPS
On ROPs
Is there a petition for a referendum on SCEXIT? I think the rest of the UK would resoundingly vote for the horrible, thieving, granny shagging, murdering, lying work-shy cnuts to be booted out of the Union posthaste.

Me, I am the best thing out of Liverpool, and I utterly love lording it over my many Southern subordinates, especially the posh public school boys, gets right up their collective upturned noses ^~
That's the thing though, individually you're okay, but as a collective you're a pain in the arrse.

Is there a petition for a referendum on SCEXIT? I think the rest of the UK would resoundingly vote for the horrible, thieving, granny shagging, murdering, lying work-shy cnuts to be booted out of the Union posthaste.
Thought we were talking about Liverpool not Eton College ^~

That's the thing though, individually you're okay, but as a collective you're a pain in the arrse.
I’m a Scouser, brought up in the shadow of Anfield. I now live in a small neighbouring town but work in the City.

I know some cracking lads and lasses in Liverpool, it’s great for a night out and it’s a pretty good place to live, albeit with some rough parts (like most cities).

But sometimes I feel like banging my head against the wall at the antics and attitudes of my fellow citizens. They have however learnt not to praise Corbyn within earshot of me at work - so perhaps not all is lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Relatives and neighbours have said that the parents are druggies and alkies, yet the father denies doing drugs. i don't know the truth myself, but I daresay social media will throw up some pic of him smoking something dubious and hand rolled if this is true. The Liverpool Echo article said that he had a job about a year ago. But why have 7 kids? If you can't feed em don't breed em.

Relatives and neighbours have said that the parents are druggies and alkies, yet the father denies doing drugs. i don't know the truth myself, but I daresay social media will throw up some pic of him smoking something dubious and hand rolled if this is true. The Liverpool Echo article said that he had a job about a year ago. But why have 7 kids? If you can't feed em don't breed em.
Tbf though, why is it okay to say that to a mickey mouser, but not dare I say it; to certain religious groups? The same thing with one parent families, where the 'father' believes that his job ends at the moment of conception.

Statistics, like why Liverpool is dole cheat capital of the UK
On the outskirts of Liverpool...........
The areas worst benefit cheats and most of them are women ...
www.gi-media.co.uk/2019/09/15/the-areas-worst...
15/09/2019 · The local courts regularly deal with cases of benefit fraud and they often see a sorry parade of cheats from the Grimsby and Scunthorpe areas. Here are some of the depressing and sometimes shocking cases of benefit cheats that have made headlines during this year between them, they fiddled about a quarter of a million pounds.

Statistics, like why Liverpool is dole cheat capital of the UK
I've scoured the internet and there are no league tables to verify your claim, plenty of cases from around the UK, but not that many from Liverpool, I'm not saying Liverpool doesn't suffer from benefit fraud, it goes on all round the country, but it's not as prevalant in Liverpool as you make out. ;)

Issi

War Hero
Apparently, he has already donated half of the money to a charity. Seems a bit odd that he was begging for money, and as soon as it arrives, he gives half of it away.

Apparently, he has already donated half of the money to a charity. Seems a bit odd that he was begging for money, and as soon as it arrives, he gives half of it away.
Link?

Stolen from FYB

1578604608650.png

Latest Threads