Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Liverpool is fucked. Always has been. As I said in past, Liverpool would be great if I wasn't for the locals

Liverpool is fucked. Always has been. As I said in past, Liverpool would be great if I wasn't for the locals
Work shy idle scumbags all riding the Hillsborough compensation train, waiting for the “I never have to work because I’m union and have been on strike since 19whenever/keep banging in compo claims till I get the state pension”

The dump is a mix of Bog and Mick Irish. It's nearby cousin Wales is hardly a ******* dynamic either. The best thing out of that godforsaken "Doddy Dump" is the the Irish sea. Cheerful cnuts my arse !! **** off !!

TamH70

MIA
Shh! I don't want me windows potted kidder! I'm not a bizzie, I'm a womble. ;)
So what patch do you wear on your outer jacket's right sleeve? Great Uncle Bulgaria, Bungo, Tomsk, or Orinoco?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
So what patch do you wear on your outer jacket's right sleeve? Great Uncle Bulgaria, Bungo, Tomsk, or Orinoco?
Madam Cholet?

Work shy idle scumbags all riding the Hillsborough compensation train, waiting for the “I never have to work because I’m union and have been on strike since 19whenever/keep banging in compo claims till I get the state pension”
Great life spending all your tax money ^~

The dump is a mix of Bog and Mick Irish. It's nearby cousin Wales is hardly a ******* dynamic either. The best thing out of that godforsaken "Doddy Dump" is the the Irish sea. Cheerful cnuts my arse !! **** off !!
Me, I am the best thing out of Liverpool, and I utterly love lording it over my many Southern subordinates, especially the posh public school boys, gets right up their collective upturned noses ^~

Am not scouser, just happen to live here and not behave like a local.

I can see how bad and low a region this is, no-one should be defending this place, there's a reason why it's isolated itself as a Labour stronghold. Pure delerium
I have really good friends, in West Derby.
Their Corbyista v bright son is making his way (after fee paying school) in London and Oxford.
They dont a. See the irony, or b. Understand why the rest of the country thinks so poorly of so many who live in their city

Don't paint us all with the same brush, I have never been unemployed since leaving school in 1985. ;)

Who rattled your cage ******? Did your sister get knocked up by a scouser?

Latest Threads