Scousers - can they sink any lower?

This Scouser voted Conservative, I did, however, move to Cumbria 23 years ago. ;)
Me also.
I moved posh 40+ years ago.
My son moved into a city centre apartment coming on 2 years, so I am back often.
It does look better than it was but. :rolleyes:

So still a no, we can do this forever, but you chopsed off and now you look like an utter c*nt for Christmas :)
This Scouser voted Conservative, I did, however, move to Cumbria 23 years ago. ;)
Am not scouser, just happen to live here and not behave like a local.

I can see how bad and low a region this is, no-one should be defending this place, there's a reason why it's isolated itself as a Labour stronghold. Pure delerium

All my family still live there, I've never returned. ;)
You may have a problem finding your way round.
I find myself turning into streets that are not street's anymore.
I am from Kenny/ Low Hill way, big change.

You may have a problem finding your way round.
I find myself turning into streets that are not street's anymore.
I am from Kenny/ Low Hill way, big change.
Thankfully it's on the outskirts at Netherton, so it's easy to find if I ever return, which is not very likely, my car and house insurance is a fraction of what it was. ;)

Am not scouser, just happen to live here and not behave like a local.

I can see how bad and low a region this is, no-one should be defending this place, there's a reason why it's isolated itself as a Labour stronghold. Pure delerium
Deflecting from your nonsense assertion. Still waiting for the research :)

PS: your sight doesn’t back up the statistics either, so that’s two opinionated posts not backed by facts.

Care for a third ^~

Car insurance has dropped 75% and house insurance from £50 a month to £7. ;)

Well yes!
My wife has just said "there is no-one there but sheep and Sellafield (she goes there a bit of late)

Scousers have never sunk as low as Ashton-under-Lyne and Clayton.

When I lived in AuL (late 80s early 90s):

One of my neighbours killed another with a coping stone in a row over parking;
Another of my neighbours doughters got herself deliberately knocked up so she could get a council flat;
Another one went on the run after selling a load of machinery he had from Speedy hire;
We had the only (obnoxious and agressive) gay in the street opposite me;
The above gay's brother committed suicide by OD;
We had a bunch of crazies at the corner of the street [too long to describe their antics];
The family that did a moonlight flit after living in the street for 30 years [no-one knew why];
The crazy cat lady across the road who used to walk up and down the streets at midnight calling her cats in...

As for Clayton, where I worked, poverty, drugs, violence, vandalism, theft, sometimes all together.

Manchester? I sh!t it.

Not even a plastic bizzie - no police powers at all. ;)
Well the TMA does give you some powers, your employers just choose not to let you exercise all of them. Mostly because you might upset a few people. Which I'm sure you wouldn't want to do. Would you?

Scousers have never sunk as low as Ashton-under-Lyne and Clayton.

When I lived in AuL (late 80s early 90s):

One of my neighbours killed another with a coping stone in a row over parking;
Another of my neighbours doughters got herself deliberately knocked up so she could get a council flat;
Another one went on the run after selling a load of machinery he had from Speedy hire;
We had the only (obnoxious and agressive) gay in the street opposite me;
The above gay's brother committed suicide by OD;
We had a bunch of crazies at the corner of the street [too long to describe their antics];
The family that did a moonlight flit after living in the street for 30 years [no-one knew why];
The crazy cat lady across the road who used to walk up and down the streets at midnight calling her cats in...

As for Clayton, where I worked, poverty, drugs, violence, vandalism, theft, sometimes all together.

Manchester? I sh!t it.
Brookside! :hug: