Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Mix a perpetual sense of grievance, with not enough to do in the day, throw in a sick baby and this is what you get - people trying to storm a children's hospital.

If that does not affirm the opinion that Liverpool is the most morally depraved city in the UK I don't know what will.

Alfie Evans supporters storm Alder Hey hospital and block road after dad accuses doctors of murdering tot

View attachment 332003
Liverpool= UK Dole Central.

Nothing better to do. Make them sign on on a daily basis.

Its not like the Sun to report a load of crap now is it. According to more local reports it was a bear few ppl - the family & cpl of hangers on. Who cares.

Of course they can. You just need enough weight tied to their feet before you heft them overboard.

Cousin works there as a cleaner part time since she semi-retired. She has had these idiots screaming murderer at her as she went in work in her cleaners overall.
Grieving parents of other kids can't get any respite due to these idiot's.
There's people complaining on fb of being egg'd in their cars for not beeping their horn in "Solidarity ".
The dad is partly to blame feeding the mob and constantly on fb live. He was ranting the other day that there was only a few hundred outside. After a few posts pointing out he was out of order he deleted it.
I think he's getting off on the attention myself.

One of my ex's is an ICU nurse at AH. I might have to root around some old backups and see if I've still got her number; get the inside track, so to speak.

One of my ex's is an ICU nurse at AH. I might have to root around some old backups and see if I've still got her number; get the inside track, so to speak.
Staff from the women's hospital a couple of miles away have been warned to cover any uniform if they're using public transport and if they're journey takes them past Alder Hey.

Will this be going on for the next 30 years?
There can be no end* to the search for Da Trooth.

*Except an out of court settlement, of course.

What's not often mentioned is that they are being funded and encouraged by the Christian Legal Centre who shit stir on a regular basis

"This week, at the latest Court of Appeal hearing, the family were represented by barrister Paul Diamond, standing counsel to the Christian Legal Centre (CLC).

The group - part of religious freedom campaigning organisation Christian Concern - provide legal assistance to Christians who believe their religious freedoms are being infringed."