Scouser outrage bus crashes ...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Or what? You fat cunt.

Don't test my fucking patience.
Hahaha, you make me laugh, all gob and fuck all else, now please be quiet. You do realise that the only reason I've asked for another chance at JJH's is because you're going, dont'cha? You're turning what could be a good time into another "me, me,me" show which is a pity because I'm sure a lot would go. Take the hint, woman, you have no pull, no one to back you up and you're leeching friends faster than the Titanic took on water.

PS my phone is on, but I won't answer as I have nothing to say to you privately that I won't say in public.

Hahaha, you make me laugh, all gob and fuck all else, now please be quiet. You do realise that the only reason I've asked for another chance at JJH's is because you're going, dont'cha? You're turning what could be a good time into another "me, me,me" show which is a pity because I'm sure a lot would go. Take the hint, woman, you have no pull, no one to back you up and you're leeching friends faster than the Titanic took on water.

PS my phone is on, but I won't answer as I have nothing to say to you privately that I won't say in public.
You're still fat.

And I am disappointed in you.

Oh, and who the fuck says don't cha?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm fat but at least I'm not a hypchondriac alkie. You can be as disappointed you want, like I give a shit.

I'm fat but at least I'm not a hypchondriac alkie. You can be as disappointed you want, like I give a shit.
Don't cha.

You'll be "lol"ing me nxt.

If you want to large it to me, you do it to my massive face.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Don't cha.

You'll be "lol"ing me nxt.

If you want to large it to me, you do it to my massive face.
I don't teach you Scouse, you don't teach me London, capiche? And as I'm an educated adult, I don't use "text speak" such as LOL etc.
You want some, you know where I am, but that would mean you leaving your pit, wouldn't it, so it's never going to happen!

You two are so far up your own arrses.

If you have a problem, you fucking tell me it.

Stop crying on the internet.

You ladybirds.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You two are so far up you own arrses.
At least we have one, unlike you. Last pic I saw of you, I thought you'd spent 3 years on the Treblinka Diet!

Will you lot stop slapping each other fannies, if anyone visits the site it looks fucking embarrassing.
She started it.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You two are so far up your own arrses.

If you have a problem, you fucking tell me it.

Stop crying on the internet.

You ladybirds.
Ah, boohoo, getting a taste of your own medicine, are you? Well, you'll be pleased to know I'm off to be as I have work tomorrow, you know what that is don't you? Silly me, of course you don't, not having been to work in the past 3 years despite being paid for it by HM Forces, biff!

Nice change of post, by the way ^^

Ah, boohoo, getting a taste of your own medicine, are you? Well, you'll be pleased to know I'm off to be as I have work tomorrow, you know what that is don't you? Silly me, of course you don't, not having been to work in the past 3 years despite being paid for it by HM Forces, biff!

Nice change of post, by the way ^^
I miss you, you bullying wanker. Sleep tight.

It's pleurisy and phewmonia with a bit of bronchy and some hay hay hay fever in. So there. BP is not worth talking about.

Anything else?

53 Liverpudlians on board and 106 whiplash claims.

I know, I know, three dead, including the driver, very sad. Several passengers with 'life changing' injuries. Wad's of compo will do that for you.

Another excuse for grief whoring and singing 'You'll never walk alone.'
Due to Call Me Dave's new legislation scousers now sign "You'll never walk unaided for more than 50 meters without loosing your disability benefits".