Scouser outrage bus crashes ...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CplFoodspoiler, Sep 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. CplFoodspoiler

CplFoodspoiler War Hero Book Reviewer

53 Liverpudlians on board and 106 whiplash claims.

I know, I know, three dead, including the driver, very sad. Several passengers with 'life changing' injuries. Wad's of compo will do that for you.

Another excuse for grief whoring and singing 'You'll never walk alone.'

2. Smoking something, are we?

3. Didn't take long.Congratulations.Yawn.

4. But they weren't walking, were they? They were on a coach; that was the whole problem.

5. Can you send me your copy of the passenger manifest complete with birth places please?

Then catch testicular cancer.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fixed for more realism ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  7. The traffic from Farnham to Bordon this morning was a cunt.

8. Bet it turns out that the driver was speeding. Could he have trying to outdo one of those Sons of Dips who regularly use this tunnel for supercar races? They trek all the way from Mayfair to gun through & get themselves caught on camera to prove the speeds they get up to.

9. Turning down a chance to have a dig at scousers....arrse really is dying.

10. Some people are brave enough to try, some people might get their internet heads kicked in.

11. Where is vertical gyro? He usually never misses a chance to spout drivel whenever Liverpool is mentioned? Where is that cum guzzling thunder c*nt from by the way - I never seem to get an answer?

12. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like Like x 1
  13. In reply to the number of claims put in I quite liked Fitz Speigels' take on it in one of his books. The first reaction of many Scousers upon seeing an accident (and this was in the 60's) was not to inquire as to the well being of the injured but to shout "purrin a claim!".
    However he stated it in a self depreciating manner - and was funny to boot. Unlike many of the morons on here...

14. You and your mate can take your faces for a shit.

15. I'll be down in London soon, we can go out and not be an embarrassment to anyone.
    Lazarus trouts need not bother.