Scouse V Manc

Note on NAAFI door says"stuff in here is really quite nasty".

I thought the subject matter very nasty, scared the Bejesus out of me!!!!

Taz_786 said:
Absolutely no contest.

Half of Liverpool's footballers choose to live here in Cheshire.

Says it all really!
And so does that

Since when did Manchester (the city) move to Cheshire 8O :?

Laughs and shakes his head in sympathy of the mong :D :D :roll:

As a biased Scouser I thought I would let googlefight sort it out Plus I haven't used it in a while.
I know what you are doing you suvern puffs trying to get us norveners to kill each uvver

googlefight

Why argue, i thought Liverpool was full of welsh immigrants as all the scousers had all moved to Rhyl?

V's

is there a winner :? :? :? :?

Full of Scouse immigrants and people protesting that they're accent is does not remotely sound anything like a Scouse one, when, in fact, the opposite is true.

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:

V's

is there a winner :? :? :? :?
There may well 1 or 2 scousers in that Liverpool crowd but you will be hard pressed to find one in Anfield these days :wink:

Taz_786 said:
Absolutely no contest.

Says it all really!
What a knob! :D Take it you've never been to Sadchester to watch those Manc tw*ts. There again I can't blame you, why watch sh*te when you can go on a pilgrimage to Gods Country and his beloved Anfield.

Remember we've won it 5 times

woolyback_bastard said:
Taz_786 said:
Absolutely no contest.

Says it all really!
What a knob! :D Take it you've never been to Sadchester to watch those Manc tw*ts. There again I can't blame you, why watch sh*te when you can go on a pilgrimage to Gods Country and his beloved Anfield.

Remember we've won it 5 times
won what :? :? :? :?

I think they won the right to house all of the illegal immigrants coming into the country and have a new chav re-housing scheme so have won 50p off the lottery 5 years in a row....
I think Kurt Russel is soon to be shooting his new film there: Escape from eeeeeeerrrrrrmmmm?