Scouse Pub Crawl?

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by legal_eagle, Aug 28, 2007.

?
  1. I'm not coming up / down to that shit hole..

43.9%
  2. Yes..around Christmas is good

31.8%
  3. Yes..but before Christmas would be better

21.2%
  4. Yes..but in the New Year would be better

3.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Would anyone be interested in visiting their hub-caps and then turning it into a bullet dodging alcohol soaked tour of Liverpool City Centre??

I was thinking sometime around Christmas although I would obviously defer to public opinion on that one.

I know there are other Christmas ones planned eg.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=74625.html;

but if like me you can't be arrsed to travel too far and Liverpool is good for you (or if you just fancy coming to Liverpool) then post your name on here and indicate a preference for the timings...

2. Might be interested. Depending on what i'm doing at the time. Are you open to homoerotic flirting whilst stood at the bar in Heeby Jeebies???

3. Hmmm....not really. We could go to Garlands though...then you can swing which ever way you like!!

4. Ok count me in, its not a kick in the arrse away, and i can get some christmas shopping done..

5. :roll: Just like everyone else. Nah seriously keep me posted. I'm always one for a drunk up.

6. Roger, will do...

7. Do they sell Taboo in liverpool?

Get dragged to scotland and they did'nt understand me,never mind heard of it.

Shopping you say though?Ok i'm coming.

8. Yep I think you'll get Taboo over here. Don't expect a clean glass though...

9. I'm up for it, need to be early Dec for me though.

10. Dont expect a glass full stop :) Ill travel up east lancs for it, got a new passport.

11. Nice one Legal eagle, il be up for it.

12. Sound...I'm going to PM everyone who sticks there name on this thread when we've got a decent number....

13. count me in as well..
    I AM HERE ANYWAY..

AND I DRIVE A TAXI SO I AM SURE THAT WILL BE A HELP TO SOME..

14. I'm not coming up / down to that s*** hole..

AND I DONT BELIEVE THAT SOME ONE ACTUALY VOTED FOR THIS..

15. Before Chrimbo would be good however with enough notice the other dates are do-able.