Scouse DUKW Sinks!

BBC News - Yellow Duckmarine sinks in Albert Dock in Liverpool

A bit of a shame really, I enjoy seeing them I enjoy seeing them doing what they have been designed to do for over 50 years. I just hope they can get it back up and running as soon as they can. TBH, it probably sank in protest about being made to go in and out of the freezing water so much!

It's a yellow submarine now.

Probably because some thieving Scouse Git had the drainage plugs away.

Apparently an inquiry into the sinking is under way however I can remember only one thing from science at school

If the boat weighs more than the volume of water it displaces, it will sink. If it weighs less than the displaced water, it will float.

I therefore conclude, ahead of the multi-million pound enquiry, that the boat weighed more than the volume of water it displaced.

Apparently an inquiry into the sinking is under way however I can remember only one thing from science at school

If the boat weighs more than the volume of water it displaces, it will sink. If it weighs less than the displaced water, it will float.

I therefore conclude, ahead of the multi-million pound enquiry, that the boat weighed more than the volume of water it displaced.
Enquiry to be led by South Yorkshire Police perhaps?

No, more likely that the crew (who are now claiming stress and can't work) forgot to do their checks.

If thats the case, there must have been a yank or two on it. ;)

I had an enjoyable trip on one around Ottawa a few years ago.

A couple of weeks later, I saw on the news it sank in the river, drowning, I think, about 3 people.

That'll teach the thieving scouse bastards to use an american vehicle (dockers probably nicked it off a liberty ship in WW2)

Now then, if they'd used a Stalwart, they'd be halfway across the channel by now!

S

syledis

Perhaps someone from the DSS fraud department happened to walk past and the crew sank it to hide the evidence of working whilst signing on?