• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Scouse dealer caught at a school.

I'm surprised the police were not called in to nip this in the bud, today crisps, tomorrow crack.
A trip down to the police station, finger prints, mug shot & a night in the cells would stop this dealer!

Gentlemen,

For a site that spends a lot of time banging on about lack of discipline in schools and the yoof of today, you seem to have missed a trick.

It *is* against the school rules, and he was punished accordingly.

I regularly used to get malletted for smoking at school. I didn't start until I was 16, so there was absolutely nothing illegal about it. It was just against the rules. Anyway, lucky cnut got a free day off school. Smoking used to cost me £10 a time at 1997 prices.

He was suspended as it was the second time he had been caught selling in school, which is against the school rules and the school Policy he signed upon starting that school.

It also goes against the government initiative of Healthy Eating in Schools, but the main factor in this case is that he was told not to do it once, ignored this and continued and so was suspended.

Selling in school can make the young lad a fair bit of money, however the sugary sweets, crisps and cans of coke he also sells mean kids are high on sugar during lessons and so usually kick up a fuss/distract the lesson.

ocelot said:
He was suspended as it was the second time he had been caught selling in school, which is against the school rules and the school Policy he signed upon starting that school.
Did he have any choice? We get into the state of the education services here...

Is the school not abusing his rights under the european human rights act by stopping him? The kid obviously has a habit to feed and stopping him could meen a lengthy time spent in rehab kicking his habit

Choice on whether to obey the school rules! Good grief.

Choice of school, a moot point I sppose, as one only has the right to express a choice (not to have it acted upon), and if it was a lottery entrance system you could end up stuffed.

ocelot said:

It also goes against the government initiative of Healthy Eating in Schools, but the main factor in this case is that he was told not to do it once, ignored this and continued and so was suspended.

Selling in school can make the young lad a fair bit of money, however the sugary sweets, crisps and cans of coke he also sells mean kids are high on sugar during lessons and so usually kick up a fuss/distract the lesson.

Gosh thats really interesting.

pongo6863 said:
ocelot said:
Did he have any choice? We get into the state of the education services here...
He had a choice to go to another school if he didn't like the school Policy.

The headteacher even said he can go elsewhere if he doesn't like the rules. I like that man!

BiscuitsAB said:
ocelot said:
...however the sugary sweets, crisps and cans of coke he also sells mean kids are high on sugar during lessons and so usually kick up a fuss/distract the lesson.

Gosh thats really interesting.
I wonder if they have low sugar do they sit trembling in a cold sweat, quietly disoriented from proceedings, limbs going numb, nursing their headaches, craving for food and with their eyes so spaced they cannot see a board?
Too tired to act or react,perhaps they are easier to teach?

Latest Threads