• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Scottish Walt Fest, this one is a Para and double MM winner

A HIGH-PROFILE Army “hero” can today be unmasked as a fraud who bought his medals in a shop.

Bob Campbell, a standard bearer for the Parachute Regiment Association, claims to have twice won the Military Medal – one of the highest awards for valour.

The 59-year-old also claims he was awarded a Falklands campaign medal 30 years ago after fighting hand-to-hand with Argentinian soldiers at the battle for Goose Green, where 17 Paras lost their lives.

The ambulance driver carries the Paras’ standard at memorial services across the UK – one of the highest accolades that can be bestowed on an ex-soldier.

But his tales of derring do are all lies.

Army veteran unmasked as Walter Mitty who bought medals in a shop - The Daily Record

Have a look at the link theres another one below. This one is a wannabe Greanadier Guards General with a DSO who apparantly did special Ops!

In April, Major General Sir Kenan Winn, who claimed to be a distinguished Army officer with a chest heaving with medals, was exposed as plain Ken Winn, the son of a painter and decorator.

The 60-year-old, from Lanark, told tales of missions as a Grenadier Guardsman and secret role at the MoD.

A HIGH-PROFILE Army “hero” can today be unmasked as a fraud who bought his medals in a shop.

Bob Campbell, a standard bearer for the Parachute Regiment Association, claims to have twice won the Military Medal – one of the highest awards for valour.

The 59-year-old also claims he was awarded a Falklands campaign medal 30 years ago after fighting hand-to-hand with Argentinian soldiers at the battle for Goose Green, where 17 Paras lost their lives.

The ambulance driver carries the Paras’ standard at memorial services across the UK – one of the highest accolades that can be bestowed on an ex-soldier.

But his tales of derring do are all lies.

Army veteran unmasked as Walter Mitty who bought medals in a shop - The Daily Record
http://www.arrse.co.uk/waltenkommando/182562-scotland-leads-way-walts.html

Seems like a Waltenkommando black ops mission as no one knew about it before hand! ;o) (i didnt anyway).

Seriously, with the amount of walt exposing going on, surely these guys would just give it up! I really dont get why people wear medals they didnt earn. Friends and family would be the first to ask.... 'when did you win that medal? You never told us of it before?'

'Sure the stores had a surplus of them and were just giving them to the boys...'

I amend my post to say what total sad fuckwit cunts. They need help and as it happens I can provide said help. Bloody jocks :)
Hang on a minute. I'm born unfortunate, (half jock/half yorkshire puddin'), ask for a sympathy "cuddle" and all you offer me is a bargepole, presumably (hopefully?) inserted somewhere eyewatering. But these gormless dickwits walt it up out of choice and you cant wait to help them?

I feel so unloved an' dizcrinimayted against.

Latest Threads