Scottish Walt Fest, this one is a Para and double MM winner

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by pimpernel, May 31, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A HIGH-PROFILE Army “hero” can today be unmasked as a fraud who bought his medals in a shop.

Bob Campbell, a standard bearer for the Parachute Regiment Association, claims to have twice won the Military Medal – one of the highest awards for valour.

The 59-year-old also claims he was awarded a Falklands campaign medal 30 years ago after fighting hand-to-hand with Argentinian soldiers at the battle for Goose Green, where 17 Paras lost their lives.

The ambulance driver carries the Paras’ standard at memorial services across the UK – one of the highest accolades that can be bestowed on an ex-soldier.

But his tales of derring do are all lies.

Army veteran unmasked as Walter Mitty who bought medals in a shop - The Daily Record

2. What a cunt.

3. Have a look at the link theres another one below. This one is a wannabe Greanadier Guards General with a DSO who apparantly did special Ops!

In April, Major General Sir Kenan Winn, who claimed to be a distinguished Army officer with a chest heaving with medals, was exposed as plain Ken Winn, the son of a painter and decorator.

The 60-year-old, from Lanark, told tales of missions as a Grenadier Guardsman and secret role at the MoD.

4. Grenadier Guards walt eh? Thats a new one, telling daring tales of bulling boots and marching up and down Buck House!!!

• Like Like x 2
  5. I amend my post to say what total sad fuckwit cunts. They need help and as it happens I can provide said help. Bloody jocks :)

6. http://www.arrse.co.uk/waltenkommando/182562-scotland-leads-way-walts.html

7. Seems like a Waltenkommando black ops mission as no one knew about it before hand! ;o) (i didnt anyway).

Seriously, with the amount of walt exposing going on, surely these guys would just give it up! I really dont get why people wear medals they didnt earn. Friends and family would be the first to ask.... 'when did you win that medal? You never told us of it before?'

'Sure the stores had a surplus of them and were just giving them to the boys...'

8. Porridge gobbling, ginger, smacked up, subsidy junky, deep fried Mars Bar eating cunts.

• Like Like x 2
  9. You have sir a lovely way with words. I would say they are misguided and sad little people!

10. Any chance you can copy the newspaper article 'in clear' on here as the MOD Thought Police wont let me open the link

11. Use some naughty words, go on you know you want to!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ha, ha - Ya fud. gwanflingpeshabootyerselanmohammadisweel.

13. Which roughly translates as " I say what a cracking lady your are, may I buy you a drink?". Or it could be "for fucks sake get me some smack cos the Special Brew is wearing off"

• Like Like x 1
  14. That wasn't a response to your good self dear, it was for the racist Pakistani.

15. Darn it. Might have to go and sulk now :-(