Scottish tourist attraction bans English Tourists!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by jim30, Jul 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. yeah, all Scottish people are cunts.

If anyone has an issue with the above statement, please feel free to write to me at:

Arby McArby
    Thames Tower
    Blacks Road
    W6 9EL
  2. the blokes just been on radio 5, they haven;t banned anyone and wouldn't as its the height of the summer, what they have done is asked people to swear their allegance to William Wallace and if they don't they have a Wallace-a-like to threaten them into doing it.

50 people have joined in the fun so far and lots have refused, still allowed in the castle to enjoy the fun. No one has brought anything 'English' to be smashed up ether.

But would have thought the PR bloke who though it all up will be getting a good bouns this year

3. Feck em. They're only thick porridge wogs.

They dont exactly have a great track record. Look at how many deep fried mars bar eating, buckfast drinking plebs are in government.

Let them have their day. Once we cut the freeloaders off and force them into independance, we'll see how well the Jockanese can survive on their own.
  4. Hmmmm

"The Edinburgh Dungeon is one of Edinburgh’s five most popular tourist attractions and is part of a chain, with other branches in London, York, Hamburg and Amsterdam. "

Perhaps the chaps in York could think of something.......
  5. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Lordy. I pinged this in the Telegraph first thing this morning and am honestly surprised that it's taken Disgruntled of Derbyshire this long to post it up.

Mass sense of humour failure at the Telegraph, that's all.

Liked this bit though:

The clue being in the names.
  6. Isn't it the sort of place where all the staff "play a part" in character?
  7. their loss Id rather spend my dosh on a pint
  8. I laughed when I saw this. What is it they say? There's no such thing as bad publicity.

(Unless of course you're Gary Glitter or the McCanns).

Would there be such a furore if the septics had staged a tongue in cheek stunt on Independence Day?

Pinch of sea salt lads.... :D
  9. Reminds me of a joke I heard.

Englishman walks into a hotel, the place smells of pee and cabbage and is festooned with Tartan & Saltires.

He walks up to the reception where a Ginger type is swilling buckfast and eating a deep fried mars bar.

"Aye can I help ye Jimmy?" asks the receptionist.

"Yes my good man" says the tourist "My wife and I require accomodation for this evening"

The receptionist drops his half eaten deep fried confectionary..

"English.. yer English? Listen Jimmy we don't like English b*stards in our hotel, d'ye ken, we remember Wallace and Culloden and Longshanks, we don't want yer English Gold unless it's yer taxes, now why don't ye and yer sassenach bitch p*ss off out of here?"

My God" replies the Englishman "With your attitude it's a wonder your business survives"

"Aye thats true" replies the Jock "And if things get any worse I may have to move back North to Scotland!"
  10. Hmm the WASP's seem to be swarming around this one.
  11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Flashy old bean.

Point A; Which gubment? The homeland one or that bunch O' scunners in Westminster?

Point B; Tis easy just bum a load of cash of the EU like the Irish, Polish, French,Croatians etc etc and soon the newly elected members :)

And The United Kindom of England (Made up of the soon to be devolved Yorkshire, Cornwall and assorted other counties) will have to carry on forking out hard earned Tax revenue to support Bonnie wee Scootland.

Tis a plan a long time in the making, a thousand years of racial oppression and segregation. Revenge is a dish served cold.

and if you believe any of that your far to drunk for this time of the day. :wink:
  12. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Let's not be petty. Just do as I do and turn the other cheek. Then, hie myself back to Northumberland to lay more stones on the Wall.
  13. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Ah a plan for a reverse stunt. Hows about we send the Cutty Sark filled to the brim with finest Assam and a company of marines for their next bash?
  14. Oh, didn't you know? The English are the victims and it's all our fault. I thought I'd mentioned it at the last meeting...