Scottish total independence...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Ciggie, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wondered, if that happens, which is fairly likely, what will happen to all the smug Scot journalists on the BBC ?

2. Stay here. Like the politicians. Stop trolling to provoke yet another bone thread about Scottish independence.

3. Trolling was not my purpose, certainly not to provoke any kind of argument about Scottish independence, having spent my formative years in Scotland, I have long despised people like James Naughtie, Eddie Mair and other BBC monkeys who like others, Wogan for example, know precisely that their 'regionality' is being used, lap it up, and put slather on the hand that feeds them.

4. They'll all stay where they are but get a 50% pay rise (for the BBC this will be paid for by a 80% license fee rise) to become foreign correspondents. By the way, what duckieone said, bugger off

5. I'm off ! To help decide where best to put up border posts.

6. To be quite honest Funny-Pics-03_02_2012-22.jpg

7. To be honest, it's complicated. Nothing like a Scotsman on the make, perhaps, but when people born of fine traditions choose to talk shite in order to influence the English middle class, it's all about selling one big issue or another, either of which is ultimately valueless. The first issue being anything a rich Englishman might suggest.

8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

If ROPs are handed out for bone comments in the serious sections then similar should happen to the starters of bone threads i.e. Ciggie deserves ROPs for this thread!!!

IMHO :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.