Scottish Sex Edumacation....

Must be confusing growing up as a Sweaty. All those skirts don't necessarily mean lots of women! :elephant:

P-T

swampmonster said:
postman_twit said:
Must be confusing growing up as a Sweaty. All those skirts don't necessarily mean lots of women! :elephant:

P-T
Yer a knob you know that :p
Just relaying my experiences on Adventure Training in Comrie. Dark nightclubs should be banned!

P-T

S

swampmonster

Comrie...as in Culltybraggan...FFS ok then you get of with a stern warning....

it was in that place with the "live" music.. :)

Should have remembered hook, cock and look! :oops:

P-T

Buckfast on the roundabout. :)

20 Regal and a bottle of Buckie - my God that would set you up for the night!

Just remember, Scots burds called Anne-Marie or Shona do their duty (get Shona and ask for the banana trick), Miserable burds called Kirsty don't waste your time on.

Why didn't Tam offer to pay for it? Simple solution, everyone wins.

If you want some Scottish sex education, just buy some random burd a Bacardi breezer in Cha Cha's any weekend. ;D

"and sometimes tam puts his hand up kirsty's skirt"

"i only want to shag you 'cause i love ye kirsty!"

jesus i laughed so hard.

C'mon Guru, this has been done before. Even the 12 year-olds will tell you "If ye've nae gotta johnnie then ye're ainly gonna get a blow job."

The Tartan Casanova said:
"My baws are full to burst Kirsty"
I do hope that's just bad punctuation and they merely forgot the comma before her name there. Otherwise that's a whole lot of jitler if it's going to burst Kirsty in a oner. Wipe your nose, love, you're full.

Tam cycles home in a huff, taking care not to crush his knackers.
And they're meant to take this seriously?!

plant_life said:
It's fiction. Look at the weather, it's sunny. When the hell is Scotland ever sunny?

8) 8) 8) 8)

Published by NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde, NHS Lanarkshire and NHS Ayrshire and Arran.

fcuking luvverly, wonder if i can get to work on the taff version
8)