Scottish Sex Edumacation....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by the_guru, Dec 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Must be confusing growing up as a Sweaty. All those skirts don't necessarily mean lots of women! :elephant:

P-T

2. Yer a knob you know that :p

3. Just relaying my experiences on Adventure Training in Comrie. Dark nightclubs should be banned!

P-T

4. Comrie...as in Culltybraggan...FFS ok then you get of with a stern warning....

it was in that place with the "live" music.. :)

5. Should have remembered hook, cock and look! :oops:

P-T

6. Jill seems to know a lot about sex for a schoolgirl. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing...

7. Buckfast on the roundabout. :)

8. 20 Regal and a bottle of Buckie - my God that would set you up for the night!

9. NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I grew up in Scotland and it was never like that, mind you I did leave 30 odd years ago...

10. Just remember, Scots burds called Anne-Marie or Shona do their duty (get Shona and ask for the banana trick), Miserable burds called Kirsty don't waste your time on.

Why didn't Tam offer to pay for it? Simple solution, everyone wins.

11. And they say romance is dead !!

12. If you want some Scottish sex education, just buy some random burd a Bacardi breezer in Cha Cha's any weekend. ;D

13. "and sometimes tam puts his hand up kirsty's skirt"

"i only want to shag you 'cause i love ye kirsty!"

jesus i laughed so hard.

14. C'mon Guru, this has been done before. Even the 12 year-olds will tell you "If ye've nae gotta johnnie then ye're ainly gonna get a blow job."