Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

AS I was attempting to cover "the National" as I do every time I visit the supermarket I noticed this headline

BBC: Laura Kuenssberg 'promoting Tory austerity' with 'economic illiteracy'​

]

By Laura Kuenssberg promoting anything Tory me ...ROTFL

worth opening if you want a laugh

AS I was attempting to cover "the National" as I do every time I visit the supermarket I noticed this headline

]

I read it. However what I found enlightening were the comments. They in general support the Churchillian argument on a 5 minute conversation with the average voter. One however was truthful

" All the money we have allegedly "borrowed" was actually printed by HM Treasury. So it was ever actually borrowed from anybody? So who do we actually pay it back to ? The banks? Doesn't make any sense to me."

I read it. However what I found enlightening were the comments. They in general support the Churchillian argument on a 5 minute conversation with the average voter. One however was truthful

" All the money we have allegedly "borrowed" was actually printed by HM Treasury. So it was ever actually borrowed from anybody? So who do we actually pay it back to ? The banks? Doesn't make any sense to me."
The one which made me laugh is that apparently it doesn’t matter what political party is in power (except the SNP obviously). Labour mentioned - “Red Tories you mean. Blue, Yellow and Red Tories are all the same”........ quite mind boggling, the party faithful really are as brainwashed as the staunch German nationalists of the 30’s.

Last edited:
The one which made me laugh is that apparently it doesn’t matter what political party is in power (except the SNP obviously). Labour mentioned - “Red Tories you mean. Blue, Yellow and Red Tories are all the same”........ quite mind boggling, the party faithful really are as brainwashed as the staunch German nationalists Nazis of the 30’s.
FOC

]

Surely it should be "Economic innumeracy", the illiterate twats.

]

I saw something like this on FB the other day. For some reason I had a link to an Indy page waffling about the BBC being Biased against the SNP/Scotland. But the stuff they were saying was so right wing and half their arguments made it sound like they would be entirely for Brexit and getting all the "damn immigrants" out of the country. I genuinely thought it was the worst hive of Britain first and all that pish at first!

FB_IMG_1606422152322.jpg

There's been unrest in Ullapool the day as the residents suddenly discover that they have a town centre.

Those from Lochinver remain aloof as they still have the only traffic lights in the North West.