Scottish Politics Thread

Houseman

Old-Salt
Supermarket has multiple suppliers, all those craft brewers, spirts suppliers, where they going to store and how are they going to handle? Not like the old days when they came in returnable crates.
In Germany each shop had a recycling machine at the entrance were you would feed your bottle, can, or crate into. It would then print a ticket that you could take to the till and get your money back or get the amount of your next purchase.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
This appeared, must have been Kate’s last work before departing:

'the government said' - which government UK or ScotGov? If the latter the printers better indent for loads more black ink!!!!

This appeared, must have been Kate’s last work before departing:

This could come back to well and truly bite the SG/SNP in the arrse and I hope for one it does and exposes all the shit decisions they bungle into with alarming regularity.

1656843023141.png

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Quelle supris. He reminds me of a balding glove puppet - where's St Nichola's (pbuh) hand?
In fact I am quite surprised as the Greens won't get a Scottish MP at the GE. Mind you Harvie is so twisted he puts a corkscrew to shame and is probably just trying to feck up the Nats.

To be Honest I think the rest of the UK should be given the chance to vote on independence for Scotland, as I think Wee Nippy would get her wish a bit quicker than she would think.

Latest Threads