Scottish Politics Thread

When we drew 7RHA in the army cup, and yet another moratorium had stopped them jumping, as a friendly gesture, we sent them lots of pictures of penguins. And other flightless birds.
Childish really:)
1653724874695.png

We had 7RHA as temporary guests in our HQ and Central Group Mess in Aldershot after an "electrical fault" burnt theirs down one November the 5th.

Their idea of fun appeared to be how many different ways they could arrange the notice board so that the various bits of paper spelt the word "HATS"

That's a bit rich, aren't they known throughout 16X as '7 Hat'?

D

Deleted 139028

The Labour Party has not been 'infiltrated' by people with a different agenda, they have always been there. Under Corbyn they were given a voice, one that is still vibrant and loud!
Agree with them always being there, not in such numbers though.

I'm beginning to think the SNP have a reverse Midas touch. The headline is somewhat generous to them as the total is only 86% returned. Still nowhere near the 97% in the rest of the UK.

A Union Flag waistcoat a la Tim Brooke Taylor would be on my list.

The Labour Party has not been 'infiltrated' by people with a different agenda, they have always been there. Under Corbyn they were given a voice, one that is still vibrant and loud!

And not forgetting the long marrow through the institutions
jeremy-corbyn-gour_3454014k.jpg

AD1913C1-8E1F-4C87-9E00-D28C99031766.jpeg

Meanwhile in matters more pressing

Just seen the Firearms amnesty on STV news, the last 'weapon' shown is a toy cap gun.
I would of thought the Officer would have suggested the news team focus on a real weapon at least.

TamH70

MIA
Just seen the Firearms amnesty on STV news, the last 'weapon' shown is a toy cap gun.
I would of thought the Officer would have suggested the news team focus on a real weapon at least.

Serious criminals up here don't bother with gun amnesties. If they want to hand in their weapons, like, for example, select-fire Micro Uzi machine-pistols to the police, it's customary for them to do so via leaving them in the boot of a taxi.

It happened exactly like that few years ago, not all that far from my block of flats - poor taxi driver needed a change of undercrackers after finding two such guns, magazines for them, and ammunition in the boot of his Skoda Bellybutton. Ok, it should be the Skoda Octavia, but nearly every cabbie around here has one.

syrup

LE

A Firearms amnesty cost me a decent Lugar

The Granda had a Lugar in his bottom drawer and I used to get a go with it when I was younger.
When he died by the time I got up to Glasgow my auntie had handed it in
Bugger

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
And we wonder why Scottish politics are a joke with cretins like Greer elected.View attachment 666387
There is no jubilee in Glasgow, just being officially ignored. Maybe HM could withdraw Glasgow's city status while granting same to Stanley FI.

Latest Threads