Scottish Politics Thread

I heard only part of the mother's recent speech concerning the death of her daughter. While obviously a highly emotional event, I was curious at her choice of words concerning those responsible 'needing to be punished' rather than say 'being held to account' ?

While far from being the 'eroes parts of our society would have you believe, accusing clinical staff of murder isn't particularly helpful.
She actually says it’s the Health Board that needs to be punished. No mention of clinical staff.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I heard only part of the mother's recent speech concerning the death of her daughter. While obviously a highly emotional event, I was curious at her choice of words concerning those responsible 'needing to be punished' rather than say 'being held to account' ?

While far from being the 'eroes parts of our society would have you believe, accusing clinical staff of murder isn't particularly helpful.

Clinical staff are rarely involved in the design of a building that allows pigeons to defecate in the water supply

242862276_4686793081379645_2101162754853308493_n.jpg

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Clinical staff are rarely involved in the design of a building that allows pigeons to defecate in the water supply
No clinicians on the Board that approved plans? That would be unusual.

Anus can't attend Holyrood but can find time to write a book, Just openly treating the voters with utter contempt now.

Interesting comments from the living corpse as well

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210926-131446_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20210926-131446_Messenger.jpg
    645.2 KB · Views: 103
On the Beeb news Scotland today
ministers (Scottish parliament) demanding many more temporary visas to be issued

does his actually mean they (the Scottish Government ) are advocating lower wages for Scottish workers

jockpopeye

Clanker
I was wondering if Boris said that there definitely wasn't a shortage of jobs in Scotland, the media would report it, people would assume the contrary and then would rush out to get one. HGV drivers, poultry workers, fruit pickers... ...problem solved in one fell swoop!

Seadog

ADC
Today's Scotsman letters page, Martin O'Gorman writes:

"Separatists are incapable of accepting that you can't run an economy on wind, whisky and welfare."

Have a 'like' Mr O'Gorman.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
OBE, actress, miscreant solicitor and professional political party transferee; conservative, labour, SNP and Alba. And, she’s only 51 - great foundation blocks for Scottish political greatness.

Latest Threads