Scottish Politics Thread

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Rip it up into tiny bits and send it back in unstamped envelopes there finances are ropey let's make them a bit more so.
I haven't seen the toilet paper mentioned but I would not be in the least surprised if it was not just an 'information leaflet' sent out by Scottish Government, thus ensuring no charge to SNP funds. I may not be correct though.

Screenshot_20210923-225831_Samsung Internet.jpg

I just read n google news,an article about the arrset of formercatalonian prime minister

I was interested in a final part about this which stated that Catalan had a grievance against the Madrid government as they "pay in more than they get out"

we definitely can't say the same of the Scottish town council Government

Same language they use as the mix, I've seen comments by Welsh separatists using exactly the same phrases online as the ones up here,
Tried and tested grevience as they also infest the protest marches up here in the past.

I just read n google news,an article about the arrset of formercatalonian prime minister

I was interested in a final part about this which stated that Catalan had a grievance against the Madrid government as they "pay in more than they get out"

we definitely can't say the same of the Scottish town council Government
Interesting, the link can no longer be found on the beeb

Seadog

ADC
I thought Boris (Grrrr) hit the nail in the head with his climate speech to the UN. So did The Scotsman Newspaper.
(Editorial today)

The Scotsman
pats BJ on the back? The times they are a'changin.

Last edited:

offog

LE
I haven't seen the toilet paper mentioned but I would not be in the least surprised if it was not just an 'information leaflet' sent out by Scottish Government, thus ensuring no charge to SNP funds. I may not be correct though.
The cost will be pennies per leaflet but hte invoice will say pounds. So can now show were some of that 600k went to.

Talking of fracking -
“The leading article in tomorrow’s Spectator argues that Britain is now paying the price of ten years of chasing the green zeitgeist, rather than focusing on energy security and diversity of energy supply. The UK has just three days of gas reserves, while most European countries have several weeks. Gas prices in America are a fifth of the UK’s because they took advantage of fracking. Britain could have done so a decade ago but went for decarbonisation instead. As Johnson prepares to host the COP26 summit in Glasgow, he’ll be bailing out the fossil fuel companies driven to bankruptcy in a poorly-designed energy market. Not the best look for a Prime Minister urging others to follow the UK’s lead.”
Fracking in the UK does not compare to that in the US, the reserves are far more broken up. Where the Government screwed up was in not building a propose offshore storage facility, it was penny-pinching at it's best

Latest Threads