Scottish Politics Thread

arfah

ADC
Scots are mature enough to make a decision in a Scottish national vote from the age of 16.
Not mature enough to be judged by your adult peers in an adult court if you commit a crime until the age of 26 as your brain is uninformed and immature.
Scottish citizens can vote in a national election.
Foreign citizens from outside the U.K. living in Scotland can vote in a Scottish national election.
British and Northern Irish military personnel based in Scotland will be excluded from voting in a Scottish national election except if they are Scottish.

£600 million pounds still unaccounted for…?

My next SNP Buffoonery prediction is that Scottish & Foreign criminals serving time in Scottish gaols and juvenile facilities will be given the vote in a Scottish national election except if they are English, Welsh and Northern Irish. All funded by a budget of £600million

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
The Scottish Government have advised Scottish fans not to travel to London unless they have tickets. Not sure what else you expect them to do.

blame Boris?

The Scottish Government have advised Scottish fans not to travel to London unless they have tickets. Not sure what else you expect them to do.
Close the border. Don't allow the Scots fans back into Scotland for 14 days as they will all be infected with the bastardenglish disease.

Proof, as if you needed it, that the lunatics are running the asylum.

I struggle to understand the rationale in their decision making when this shoite is even considered, bearing in mind the rise in violent crime, yet they happily introduce unnecessary legislation against ‘hate speech’ which they will no doubt encourage prosecutions to get ‘stated cases’ in order to justify its ‘necessity’.

What will they prosecute Count Dankula for this time, to get their butterfly on a wheel

I'm truly amazed at the stupidity of the SNP party.

How anyone can seriously vote for them is beyond my comprehension.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people, that's how the SNP keep winning

Hence their policy to underfund and trash the education system, and bribe the proles

Keep them stupid, keep them dependent on the state, and all funded by the hated English taxpayer

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
entirely predictable, exactly the same as the Rangers supporters celebrating their massive win who I do not blame as it is human nature - instead of anticipating it and working with Sadiq Khan to arrange for a viewing place, perhaps in one of the public parks away from buildings/statues etc Sturgeon has yet again failed in leadership

- you cannot control the uncontrollable just by saying No- dont do it! - instead you have to work out a way to put in sensible measures that will minimise the disruption and make it as safe as possible for all concerned, as was done for the BLM/Antifa terrorists who marched in London quite happily wherever they wanted to and the police and Khan let them.

The next mistake I fully expect to see is Khan sending in the riot squad and causing a war - mark my words!

Seadog

ADC
I'm truly amazed at the stupidity of the SNP party.

How anyone can seriously vote for them is beyond my comprehension.
There are a critical mass of starry eyed dafties who dine on faux grievance and believe that they are 'smart enough' to be independent.

I know one shouldn't judge a book by its cover and that ad hominems are logical fallacies but there are exceptions.
PA-28904753.jpg

entirely predictable, exactly the same as the Rangers supporters celebrating their massive win who I do not blame as it is human nature - instead of anticipating it and working with Sadiq Khan to arrange for a viewing place, perhaps in one of the public parks away from buildings/statues etc Sturgeon has yet again failed in leadership

- you cannot control the uncontrollable just by saying No- dont do it! - instead you have to work out a way to put in sensible measures that will minimise the disruption and make it as safe as possible for all concerned, as was done for the BLM/Antifa terrorists who marched in London quite happily wherever they wanted to and the police and Khan let them.

The next mistake I fully expect to see is Khan sending in the riot squad and causing a war - mark my words!

London's not seen that many pale, pasty emaciated bodies since the IWM opened the Holocaust exhibition.

offog

LE

I thought they had set up a big scream in Glasgow for 6K.

Gabion Groyne

Old-Salt
My brother who lives in London has a ticket for the game. He told me the guys who have travelled down can't watch it in pubs as you need to book a space, Trafalgar Square is closed, the forecast is for heavy rain, there is no fan zone so they are heading for Hyde Park.

A defeat and what happens? My problem is, any aggro will quickly become politicised as there are so many blootered SNP supporting knuckle-draggers down there ready and willing to mix it.

My brother who lives in London has a ticket for the game. He told me the guys who have travelled down can't watch it in pubs as you need to book a space, Trafalgar Square is closed, the forecast is for heavy rain, there is no fan zone so they are heading for Hyde Park.

A defeat and what happens? My problem is, any aggro will quickly become politicised as there are so many blootered SNP supporting knuckle-draggers down there ready and willing to mix it.

the tartan column infiltrating London will suffer less, than those taken prisoner after the bay of pigs debacle

TamH70

MIA
Your Jedi-fu is weak, old man.

If you strike me down I will become more powerful than you can click on a Powerpoint presentation.

Or something...

Latest Threads