Scottish Politics Thread

It started as LGBT Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transsexual. It's since grown arms and legs and it's now as much as LGBTQQIDAAPPO2SBNBGNCGGAPPO.

My bold, there is no way I'll remember all that so feck em, I'll stick with awright pal or awright doll.

mrboo

LE
And that's going to improve things isn't it :rolleyes:

I blame the SNP education system, it's made Scotlands future look dumb, just like those students
Snap 2021-05-06 at 17.23.51.png

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
That regional ballot paper was near enough two feet long. Hadn't even heard of half of them. Sorely tempted to vote for the "Abolish Holyrood" party mind.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
That regional ballot paper was near enough two feet long. Hadn't even heard of half of them. Sorely tempted to vote for the "Abolish Holyrood" party mind.

Mrs F had also not heard of most of them, but expressed surprised that there was not a "give Nicola a kicking" party.

Aside the election dat chitchat, anyone else notice the small print on the big billboard posters exposing who sponsored them and where they lived?

jockpopeye

Clanker
A comment from wings over Bath.

Cenchos says:
6 May, 2021 at 6:12 pm
Sudden and suspicious increase in flyovers by military aircraft on west coast today.

Are all the Nats mental?
Some of them are. The MI5 doctored the postal votes in the referendum, take your own pen to the polling station as your SNP cross in pencil will be rubbed out and replaced with a "yoon" vote sort are definitely barking.

Some of them are. The MI5 doctored the postal votes in the referendum, take your own pen to the polling station as your SNP cross in pencil will be rubbed out and replaced with a "yoon" vote sort are definitely barking.
Some of the comments are genuinely unhinged and there's plenty of them.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
A comment from wings over Bath.

Cenchos says:
6 May, 2021 at 6:12 pm
Sudden and suspicious increase in flyovers by military aircraft on west coast today.

Are all the Nats mental?

You mean the major NATO exercises that are currently ongoing and were warned about in every paper last week

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Sounds like our election. :rolleyes:

Latest Threads