Scottish Politics Thread

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I've had white pudding in Yorkshire which was a welcome surprise. Perhaps we need a black/white/red pudding and sausage thread, although the topic has cropped up in the past.

Have never understood the red pudding thing.

Despite trying a few over the years!

Just to add to the mix, they do a nice white pudding

Bed Locks

Nobody does a nice white pudding - Satans semen it is

Edit - I partially retract the above as regards the product this thread refers to Googling indicates White pudding is very differrent from boudin Blanc (no milk in the former for starters)

As such White pudding in the British Isles may well be palatable** - I suggest affecianados of said product dont try it in France

@Fang_Farrier

**Never tried - Bouddin Blanc rather put me off

Last edited:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Bed Locks

Nobody does a nice white pudding - Satans semen it is

Food of the gods, you mean.

Especially a white pudding supper.

Augmented by a single haggis or black pudding depending upon mood.

Some very good points, particularly the last one.

As I have said on this thread before, the useful idiots posting videos speaking of direct action and violence etc will act when they see their cause stuttering or stumbling, probably whilst in its death throes.

This is when, having seen no repercussions for their politicians engaged in potential orchestrated criminality, they will be spurred on to ‘act’.

It’s a disaster looking for a locus tbh and I believe it is coming, and if and when it does it cannot just be brushed under the carpet and ‘not condoned’ or ‘deplored’ (or whatever the buzz word of that particular day is).
This isn't the British Governments problem and its up to Holyrood to sort out.. The Greens in particular need to grasp how far they're are dancing with the devil.

Well we have just had the most damning case against Holyrood's short time as an institution bought before us, and already the locals are discussing various sausages.

I suppose the Union is doomed.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Well we have just had the most damning case against Holyrood's short time as an institution bought before us, and already the locals are discussing various sausages.

I suppose the Union is doomed.

There's a 150 page elsewhere that most of us are also contributing to.

The topic is not being ignored.

Just no need to brexitise it and have exactly the same debate on multiple threads all involving the same posters with the same viewpoints.

onialFood of the gods, you mean.

Especially a white pudding supper.

Augmented by a single haggis or black pudding depending upon mood.
Right , fecking stop there

We will have no more mention of that racist pudding on here
in fact, how dare you even suggest that "colonial" pudding should be on a list of foodstuff that includes BAME pudding as well

YOU ARE A BLOODY RACIST!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Right , fecking stop there

We will have no more mention of that racist pudding on here
in fact, how dare you even suggest that "colonial" pudding should be on a list of foodstuff that includes BAME pudding as well

YOU ARE A BLOODY RACIST!

I wasn't the one who mentioned br**n sauce.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads