Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scottish Politics Thread

mrboo

LE
Nice....

Snap 2021-02-23 at 20.29.24.png

Now where do i sign up

exsniffer

Old-Salt
Last edited:
Just to change tack for a moment. I have recieved my invite for a COVID jag at the beginning of March.
I am under 60 (Just) and I am not a key worker. @Fang_Farrier are you now injecting the "ordinary" folk routinely, or am I just lucky. (not complaining by the way)
Current cohort is supposed to be >65 years of age and those deemed "extremely clinically vulnerable".

Have you had any communication from a doctor recently? Been feeling okay?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Just to change tack for a moment. I have recieved my invite for a COVID jag at the beginning of March.
I am under 60 (Just) and I am not a key worker. @Fang_Farrier are you now injecting the "ordinary" folk routinely, or am I just lucky. (not complaining by the way)

Not up here.
But are doing those marked clinically vulnerable such as asthma, diabetes, heart condition etc.
Can also depend on the size of GP practice. Smaller practices are getting through their patients quicker.

Seadog

ADC
Oh dear - could this be a case of the Law of Unintended Consequences?

To be fair though, the big question is - when did they arrange this trip? Because the noise the YesNP have been making about shutting EVERYONE away for 10 days WITHOUT EXCEPTION has been used as a political weapon since they dreamed it up - indeed, Fatty used it again in the HoC just this very day.
What a shame for the Caraballos. It's an injustice it is.

Not up here.
But are doing those marked clinically vulnerable such as asthma, diabetes, heart condition etc.
Can also depend on the size of GP practice. Smaller practices are getting through their patients quicker.
No underlying health issues or any history regarding poor health. Guess I'm just lucky.
Saturdays lottery numbers to follow.

DSJ

LE
Watched the Charles Kennedy documentary on Alba. Rather bland and uninspiring, I thought. His career, his drink problem, then a few minutes of “people were mean online” with no further embellishments. Hardly investigative.

Fraser Nelson, Katy Balls and James Forsyth from the Spectator, discuss the matter in a podcast and why it matter's beyond Scotland. I didn't know Katy is Scottish.

1614118450783.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads