Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scottish Politics Thread

1614081191097.png

hackle

LE
5gongw.gif

Fang_Farrier said:
www.pressandjournal.co.uk

Charles Kennedy: Documentary reveals former MP was hounded online before death

Close friends and former colleagues of the late politician Charles Kennedy talk candidly about the vicious social media abuse he was subjected to towards the end of his life in a new documentary.
Might be one to watch
Thanks for that. BBC Alba 2100 tonight 23 Feb.

Is it going to be in the Gaelic?

What is the point? The documents are already in the public domain and all a redacted version will prove is the bits Nickla, pbuh, doesn't like.
Exactly, a simple compare and contrast will tell you what the juicy bits are and potentially do more to identify people than leaving it as is.

ETA: Fingers crossed they don't log the IP address of anyone who downloaded a copy of the original version or I may get another knock at the door....

What is the point? The documents are already in the public domain and all a redacted version will prove is the bits Nickla, pbuh, doesn't like.
Having had a minute to compose myself I've given this some more thought.

The objective isn't to protect the anonymity of anyone. Any sections of the document which are now to be redacted can not be used as evidence in the enquiry against Sturgeon (PBUH). This isn't about protecting women, it's about protecting HER and, to me at least, absolutely confirms that COPFS is in the back pocket of the SNP. No debate about it now, Scotland is no better than a third world banana republic, sooner or later, BoJo is going to have to step in.

Edit: Typo

The objective isn't to protect the anonymity of anyone. Any sections of the document which are now to be redacted can not be used as evidence in the enquiry against Sturgeon (PBUH). This isn't about protecting women, it's about protecting HER and, to me at least, absolutely confirms that COPFS is in the back pocket of the SNP. No debate about it now, Scotland is no better than a third world banana republic, sooner or later, BoJo is going to have to step in.

The desired endstate. :-D

Having spent some time in third world banana republics I would honestly say that Scotland is a lot more than that and a lot better than that - it's only the SNP Government and where it has taken us that should be likened to that in a third world banana republic - but without the bananas

With all restrictions hopefully ending in England on June 21st. How can Nicola :pukel: make them more Scottishy? :-D
They will end on 30th November!

Having spent some time in third world banana republics I would honestly say that Scotland is a lot more than that and a lot better than that - it's only the SNP Government and where it has taken us that should be likened to that in a third world banana republic - but without the decent weather.
FOC

Earlier in this thread I referred to Sturgeon as either a traitor or treasonous, I can't remember which & I can't be bothered to go back & look.
A certain mod was straight on the case & called me an a*sehole.
I'm still of the same opinion.
I wonder if he is still as loyal.
You know he is. Sadly its incurable.

What a surprise! I do hope you reported him, he can be quite odious at times and does not deserve to be a Moderator, or even to be a member of this site.
TBH even when he reigns himself in he comes over as a man you wouldn’t willingly want to spend time with.
Then when he posts pissed ( which it looks like he does frequently) the mask truly slips and his true bigotry is revealed for all to admire.
odius creature imho.

Latest Threads