Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scottish Politics Thread

HCL

LE
I think what you are trying to say is so much work has been put in messing this whole affair around that nobody knows who is responsible for what/to whom/by anyone?

Maybe Nicky has a copy of Marmion up on her bathroom wall.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive"​

What she does not realise though is the poem is about the spanking that the Scots got at Flodden :)

ETC The spelling of Marmion.

Spot on.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I wonder where the majority of the online abuse came from?
I think I can hazzard a guess.

After Mr Kennedy’s death it was revealed an SNP official, Brian Smith, who was convener of the party’s Skye and Lochalsh branch at the time, had resigned after making abusive Twitter comments.

I would probably go as far as saying that the comments were made at the behest of a certain pie eating, obnoxious mouthpiece.

Seadog

ADC
At what stage in the easing of Lockdown will we see Chief Mammy Nicola Sturgeon pose with other people's bairns again?

00 Dear Leader.JPG

Earlier in this thread I referred to Sturgeon as either a traitor or treasonous, I can't remember which & I can't be bothered to go back & look.
A certain mod was straight on the case & called me an a*sehole.
I'm still of the same opinion.
I wonder if he is still as loyal.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Earlier in this thread I referred to Sturgeon as either a traitor or treasonous, I can't remember which & I can't be bothered to go back & look.
In case anybody was wondering it wasn't me

Did he have anything to do with a number????

DSJ

LE
I wonder where the majority of the online abuse came from?
I think I can hazzard a guess.

The humble crofter
Well, I doubt he will be in the friends and colleagues category

He's a charmer.

Latest Threads