Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scottish Politics Thread

Yeah, but truth be told, we'll still smash the Yoons in May. Whilst I appreciate that the institutionalised won't be fans of democracy in action, they really need to suck it up.

Doesn't matter: the SNP will pump all of the Yoon parties.

Can't see a sensible person disagreeing with me if I'm honest.

Does that mean that you are institutionalised?

It means that he has bought into the myth that a vote for the SNP in National elections equates to a vote for Independence.

Perhaps the enlightened one ( or any other enlightened ones ) could come along and explain how jumping out of a Union with the UK ( Westminster Grrrr ) to immediately jump into a Union with the EU ( Brussels Grrr ) equates to Independence.

I love a good laugh ;) ;)

eyehave

War Hero
It means that he has bought into the myth that a vote for the SNP in National elections equates to a vote for Independence.

Perhaps the enlightened one ( or any other enlightened ones ) could come along and explain how jumping out of a Union with the UK ( Westminster Grrrr ) to immediately jump into a Union with the EU ( Brussels Grrr ) equates to Independence.

Therein lies the biggest lie of all, the true Scottish Nationalist will oppose joining the EU come the day of independence. Not that Scotland will qualify to become a member of the EU. A status the EU should be quite pleased about. Why would they want to burden themselves with a nation built on the premises of grievance and hate? Scotland’s future is even bleaker than today’s dumbed down, chemically impaired, catholic vs protestant mess it is in already. As a geographically placed mass of humanity we suffer from self harming and there is no escape, only relief by blaming the neighbours. We can’t even fly the Saltire upside down to signal our plight.

Doomed, we’re all doomed!

Good job we are part of UK, look what would have happened if we were still in the EU with regard to the vaccine, that is working out well for them.
To be fair. We do have the ability to give that away to the EU.

The SNP has most of ours conveniently sat in a distribution warehouse

Truxx

LE

Nothing like being preached to about democracy by a bad loser.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
To be fair. We do have the ability to give that away to the EU.

The SNP has most of ours conveniently sat in a distribution warehouse

If yesterday was anything to go by. There's plenty vaccine at the centres, just nobody to jag.

26 vaccinators on yesterday, total who turned up, just over 200.

And for some reason, we're not allowed to accept walk ins, all must be pre booked.

And they have to be Health and social care, no Police or teachers etc.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Yeah, but truth be told, we'll still smash the Yoons in May. Whilst I appreciate that the institutionalised won't be fans of democracy in action, they really need to suck it up.
Would that be similar to the democratic vote taken in the referendum on 2014, which the SNP leadership said* was a OIAG vote?

*As demonstrated ad nauseum but ignored by the blind followers of the disastrous Sturgeon and her Party.

If yesterday was anything to go by. There's plenty vaccine at the centres, just nobody to jag.

And for some reason, we're not allowed to accept walk ins, all must be pre booked.

No duff question FF

Does the vials of medication have a shelf life ?

Would it not be better to inject those who walk in, rather than the medication expiring and going to waste, especially in the rural areas ?

serious question - if the plan is bollocks, why is the decision making not happening at a lower level? - is the person running the vaccine centre reporting the failure of it to central party HQ?

No duff question FF

Would it not be better to inject those who walk in, rather than the medication expiring and going to waste, especially in the rural areas ?

Yes. If it's the pfizer stuff that can only spend a few hours(?) at fridge temperatures before going off.

The Az stuff is sturdier and can be stored at fridge temperatures all the time.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The vaccination count is something like 6.5 million done, roughly 10% of the population. That 10% has been very much staff and old folks homes. The programme is now moving out into the community which will be a lot more troublesome.

My main schimph is that we are hearing only the negative stories but not that 6.5 million have been done with nearly .5 million getting the second jab already. Yes, if there are areas that can be tidied up go for it but just picture some manager moving doses between sites then people turning up with no vaccine available - how would that go down in the media?

Everyone seems to be fixated on the negative elements of life these days when there is so much positive going on.

Was doing some reading on the potential impact on the housing market in the event of a yes vote. Catastrophic was a phrase that was used quite a bit. National suicide attempt unfolding before our very eyes.

Doesn't matter: the SNP will pump all of the Yoon parties.

Can't see a sensible person disagreeing with me if I'm honest.
So those would be the sensible people who will vote for the cult, despite their history of failures (judge me on education but I’ve delayed the report until after the election) and despite them not producing any economic plan for the future of Scotland just the lumpen moonhowlers shouting Freedumb!

The vaccination count is something like 6.5 million done, roughly 10% of the population. That 10% has been very much staff and old folks homes. The programme is now moving out into the community which will be a lot more troublesome.

My main schimph is that we are hearing only the negative stories but not that 6.5 million have been done with nearly .5 million getting the second jab already. Yes, if there are areas that can be tidied up go for it but just picture some manager moving doses between sites then people turning up with no vaccine available - how would that go down in the media?

Everyone seems to be fixated on the negative elements of life these days when there is so much positive going on.
Couldn’t agree more.

I think the negativity is being pushed by the media and those with and axe to grind.

Sir John Bell covers it nicely in this one.

www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000rk6c

If they put the vaccine into heroin batches, half of Edinburgh would vaccinated by tomorrow morning.

The spoon burning c*nts!......

I dont think people appreciate yet that the CV jab is going to have to become an annual jab as new CV strains emerge all over the globe for decades to come and the world starts travelling again
Same as the flu, hopefully all combined into a single jag.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
No duff question FF

Yes. If it's the pfizer stuff that can only spend a few hours(?) at fridge temperatures before going off.

The Az stuff is sturdier and can be stored at fridge temperatures all the time.

Pfizer has 5 days in a fridge once defrosted.
It is 6 hours once diluted.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
serious question - if the plan is bollocks, why is the decision making not happening at a lower level? - is the person running the vaccine centre reporting the failure of it to central party HQ?

The issues are being escalated but unfortunately it seems to be a constant shifting playing field in that problems are often irrelevant by the time a solution is implemented.

Local decision making when out in the community is one thing (and even then, there are only some who are comfortable with it), however when in a central location, the mindset is definitely that all deviations from the routine must be approved.

Latest Threads