Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scottish Politics Thread

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Is an S10/GSR acceptable?

Only if the canister is still in its original packaging and then you can change it if its been damaged by a water crossing, breathing is excessively laboured or been told to change it by chain of command.*

* Why does some stuff stick around in teh back of one's head

Truxx

LE
A thought.

If we Nicky is short of vaccinations maybe she could get her mate with all those empty seafood artics to pick some up on their way north?

Once a truckie, always a truckie see?

I always thought Glaswegians spoke gibberish, now I know they do.
And yet Glasgow Gaelic School consistently outperforms other schools for academic success and has never been more popular. More likely to nurture well rounded youngsters who probably won't turn out bigoted and ignorant. Check out the figures:

In these dark days The front page of The National in the rack always cheers me up when I'm picking up the in-laws paper. Today's headline is that "More than half of Scots back using Holyrood Election as Indyref 2", the line underneath amplifies this as "55 percent of Scots..."!. COVID is probably somewhere after the "Dear Morag" agony aunt page. With Keith Brown, the Minister For "Flegs" and Marching, just one of many SNP grandees assuming on a daily basis that any upcoming elections and referendums are a done deal, any form of failure to deliver is going to be a train smash of monumental proportions.
The in-law's paper being...?

TamH70

MIA
Only if the canister is still in its original packaging and then you can change it if its been damaged by a water crossing, breathing is excessively laboured or been told to change it by chain of command.*

* Why does some stuff stick around in teh back of one's head

You can, of course, buy new Scott Safety 40mm P3 xyz and so on canisters that will fit into the S10 ressie with no problems.

To be fair, the Tories are rejected by most Scots of all political colours and are on course to be routed at the May elections.
Well other than the 22% who voted Tory in the 2016 Scottish Parliament Elections and the 25% in the 2019 General Election. Other than them you are totally right. But then the SNP only get around 45-46% of the votes at those elections so you could say “the SNP are rejected by most Scots” too.

Weirdly, the reality is the public in vast numbers think Nicola has handled Covid better than BoJo:

Of course we have to take into account that Wee Nippy does things a heartbeat after Boris then she claims the high ground and one also has to bear in mind the differences in population twixt Scotland and England. Both have to make decisions on the fly such is the changing nature of Covid. And any BBC poll should be treated with more than a little contempt and suspicion. :cool:

Latest Threads