Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scottish Politics Thread

For what they are? Fair one.
Good people tarnished by those circumventing the rules. Prevented from speaking out due to intimidation or the fear of labelling as a CLype

A lady I know with a nice rack said that when Eck spoke to her, he was the perfect gentleman once he ascertained

1. Her eyes really were hidden by her bra
2. Her partner was Scots capbadge
3. she was spending the evening at home with him(2)

Good people tarnished by those circumventing the rules. Prevented from speaking out due to intimidation or the fear of labelling as a CLype

A lady I know with a nice rack said that when Eck spoke to her, he was the perfect gentleman once he ascertained

1. Her eyes really were hidden by her bra
2. Her partner was Scots capbadge
3. she was spending the evening at home with him(2)
Old Eck was well known (allegedly) for his behaviour..... like so many others in the SNP (other parties are also available), but it was all swept under the carpet and ignored with intimidation of that I have no doubt.

I also have no doubt that Sturgeon was instrumental in this process on more than one occasion and with more than one politician from her party.

The ‘good people’ and victims aren’t important when it’s a battle of egos, they are collateral damage.

They are going to use EICC as a mass vaccination centre which is great until you realise, there is nowhere to park and to get there you would have to get a bus, when we have been told not to use public transport
I had no idea what the EICC is until reading your post and gurgling it... on the face of it, it seems odd to have it as a mass vacc centre so first thought is tight appointment systems to manage the number of people there at any.given time and then, looking at parking, the EICC website says:

Parking near the EICC
There are many car parks in close walking distance to the EICC. Please access the following links for further details:​

The last one is of little use for a vacc. centre. Naturally, being a southern shandy swilling poofy sassenach I defer to local knowledge.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Very apt using the EICC - where the Scottish outbreak took off, allegedly hidden by the ScotGov.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Christ! That would be a swift ascent! She was nowt until the creepy wee paedo got caught and half resigned. What would that be? A couple of years from nothing to FM? Not sure she has the personality to drag the party back together though.

Swiftest accent in recent times was Ruth Davidson.
Became an MSP May 2011
Leader SC&U Nov 2011
Appointed to House of Lords July 2020 but delayed at her request to May 2021

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
So if you're undeer 55 you can whistle and take your chances, is it...?

If you are fit and well, it's the same guidance across all 4nations.
The JCVI is UK wide.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
So it's our fault the French are twats? And he and cronies can't sort the paperwork out?

If you are fit and well, it's the same guidance across all 4nations.
The JCVI is UK wide.

Take yersen to Oldham with your old maggot sack, couple of days in M&S doorway and you'll be jagged quicker than a quick thing....

Pah, who needs to jag all these vulnerable groups, medics, front line workers, teachers, key workers, they'll be fine....

As long as druggy crim o'scroat gets his priority jag...

JB

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Take yersen to Oldham with your old maggot sack, couple of days in M&S doorway and you'll be jagged quicker than a quick thing....

Pah, who needs to jag all these vulnerable groups, medics, front line workers, teachers, key workers, they'll be fine....

As long as druggy crim o'scroat gets his priority jag...

JB

I didn't bluff my way through all that training to give the jag just to anybody!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I was referring to you receiving it....

As homeless druggy crim o'scroat seems to be a higher priority than health care professionals...

JB

Up here it's old folk in care homes before health care professionals.

Been told don't need a vaccine if I wear the correct PPE

Latest Threads